part 1

Oliver looked at the arpartment where his best friend and crush of 3 years waited. He saw him in the window and he waved at him and his heart started beating to fast. he opened the door "Hey silly get in!" He said and hen gulped and pulled his luggage into the house.

Ajax hugged him

"I've been so lonely since Quackity went missing in afganistan."

"That's so brace of him. he loved you.' Ajax stared at him for a minute.

"Yeah... Let's get you settled in!" And then he helped him to his room.

"It's a one bedroom place so you'll have to share a room with me." He smiled at him. "It'll be like a sleepover!" "Totally!" Then there was a knock at the door and Oliver followed Ajax to the door where they found a girl with long black hair and big pink eyes waving. "Hi?" Said Ajax.

"Hi" she said flipping her hair back revealing her badass studded belt around her black dress and pink jacket that had sleeves to her middle arm and see through cyan earrings and black and pink makeup.

"I'm your neighbor Betty!" She said happily.

They both shook her hands.

"If you need anything come on over!" She said and then left.

"She was nice." Said Oliver.

"And pretty cute." Said Ajax And Oliver felt a pain in his heart.

Was Ajay totally straight? He always wondered if he was bi because of how he flirted with him sometimes on skype.

He didn't know if he would tell him he is gay and is in love with him. Then Ajax gave him a sweet smile and he felt warm again.