𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟳

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛⋇⋆✦⋆⋇♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛⋇⋆✦⋆⋇♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Everyone's love story is different."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛⋇⋆✦⋆⋇♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Y/N's POV

Eunwoo is the best soulmate

Eunwoo is the best soulmate. I need to love him more. I'm being selfish in our relationship. I smiled as he wiped the sweat from his forehead, he used all his strength to squeeze the tangerines to make me some juicy. The sweat formed again, this time, I extended my hand wiping the the sweat with my sleeves. Eunwoo looked at me and then gave me an eye smile as I smiled back.

"So, why did you send Jungkook back to University!? Did you miss me so much that you're here to take care of me, Woo-Woo?" Force of habit I tried to flip my hair but realised I had bandages. I sigh clearing my throat.

"No, I didn't miss you & also my Dad asked me to take care of you." he poured the drink into a glass and then took a good sip as he kept it on his lap.

Did he just drink the tangerine juice that yesterday our parents brought for me!? And also he didn't miss me? Trashy bastard!!

I felt my pupils shaking in my eyes as I gazed at him in disbelief but he didn't even notice me then sipped the drink again.

Can I just kill him!?

"I couldn't stand this one person in university that's why I'm here."

"Can you tell me who is that?" I asked him still looking at the juice glass in his hand.

"It's Amy." Now I looked at him.

"What? The idol Amy!!"

"Yes. I don't like Amy but she keeps trying to approach me. She would just ask me weird questions you know_" I slowly looked down at his lap as the juice glass was still in his hand and I slowly took it.

"_I tried to avoid her but she's a parasite. I hate her so much." I drink while nodding my head.

"I think she likes you." I said as he looked at me wide-eyed.