Our Cold Step- Son ~

Today in Korea,  big lavish wedding was held to join a big business partners in marriage. Top almost all business partners, members are all present here in the wedding of the No. 1 CEO's wedding. Yes not CEO, CEO's they are Kim's. Seokjin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jungkook.

Is there wedding with a widow woman who has a son at age of high school student. But they didn't care. It's because of 2 companies partnership. Not because of love. They all are marrying her. Yes! You heard it right! All 6 are marrying a one woman.

They all are at the age of 23 to 27. But the woman as i say Mrs. Park at the age of 36. They are marrying now. It's become a more hot news in Korea.

Now all the Kim's are at the aisle waiting for there bride. They see Mrs. Park coming alone with a shy smile towards them. But they are not interested in her. It's just because of their profits of their companies. Nothing else.

With a quick 𝙞 𝙙𝙤  wedding finished. Now Mrs. Park oops sorry now Mrs. Kim is sitting with his husbands and talking with the guests and share holders, company workers with a fake smile.

Kim brothers know she is faking her sweet smile and talk but they can't do anything. Just sign and talk with the guest and allys. Suddenly Their WIFE said with diguested sweet 𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚" 𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩. 𝙈𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙐𝙨. 𝙃𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙆𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙖. 𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚? "

It disgusted them but with fake smile Jin said "𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 . 𝙒𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙢. 𝘾𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝙎𝙤𝙣 "

Namjoon " 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝! 𝙃𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙨. 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚"

Jungkook " 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚? 𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 "

Yoongi " 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙! 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚"

Hoseok " 𝙆𝙞𝙙! 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨? "

Mrs. Kim (park) " 𝙊𝙝! 𝙈𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙞 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨? 𝙃𝙚'𝙨 19 . "

Taehyung " 𝙎𝙤 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖 𝙠𝙞𝙙! 𝘼 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ! "

Mrs. Kim (park) " 𝙊𝙝 𝙣𝙤 𝙣𝙤 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮-    before she could finish her sentence  when someone cold voice stops her midway.

?? : " 𝙒𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙢? 𝙈𝙖𝙮 𝙞 𝙖𝙨𝙠?  Asks Mrs. Kim (park) coldly that made them all towards the sound of a voice. And Bts awestruck at seeing the beauty in front of them.