To Nut Or Not To Nut!!!

Think Again Bitch...

Long story short hoes is hoes in I think it's safe to say we all know a hoe or two. Me personally I love hoes they are good for the ecosystem. In hoes make u realize how lucky you are to have a wife or stable woman at home. Hoes are very temporary well at least in my world shit some muthafuccas really try in wife these friendly pussy bitches. In sadly some hoes are really lost in the zone in forget they are hoes in try to place themselves in the same bracket as a REAL  woman with values. I have ran across way more than enough of these fine low valued whores in my days.

Check this out so I'm online on this dating app I go on from time to time. Not seeking anything specific I just love looking at women from all over the world. On this particular day I received a message from this ebony young lady. Not so hot in the face at all no ass or thighs maybe a low B cup in the chest. I did end up replying only cause I seen she was close to me prolly about 5 or 6 miles away.  Didn't take long for her to start coming on to me. Telling me how attractive I am telling me we should hang out soon all that type bullshit. It was really a one sided thing because bi definitely wasn't about to sell her no dream by telling her she looked good ain't no way in hell I was gone disrespect myself like that.
It ain't take long for us to move the conversation offline to text messages.
Honestly this was one of the dullest broads I have ever ran into she lost what little bit of attention she possibly had from me in trust me it wasn't much at all. She was just hella boring. What's worse than a dull boring ugly bitch??? I decreased convos with her drastically barely text bacc it reached out. To me it was pointless.

One day I woke up in wanted to bend some ass over later on in this road kill face ass bitch ran across my mind so Im like fuck it let me see what this hoe bitch on today. I did reach out with the "what u got going on today" she was just posted at the crib so I kept the convo alive for a little bit to see what I can accomplish with this challenged face broad. Only thing good about her situation was she had her own spot.  I'm not sure how we got on the topic of sex but long story short I had the green light to come beat that pussy up. She was telling me her head game was elite second to none but on some real shit I was not about to stick my beautiful chocolate dick in this bitches mouth especially without a condom that's just me in plus it wasn't worth it in I love me some head. My agenda was simple I wanted to nut in head to work that's it that's all... I told her I'ma slide through in a couple hours she sent me the address an kept on trying have a convo with me I didn't even reply bacc to her until I was damn near ready to walk out the door in head her way. I had rolled me a blunt in put it in a dutch wrapper then grabbed me a condom Placed all that shit in my poccet in headed over there. Now once I got in the car I told her I was on the way. I swear I wasnt expecting what this muthafuccas text me "babe can you please bring me something to drink" I didn't even think about responding to that nor was I about to stop on account of this bitches thirst fuk all that. After a short drive I arrived at her complex drove around the shit real quicc scoped out the scene before I parked.. I parked outside the complex though called her told her I was here she popped her head out the window so knew which apartment was her's... When she popped her head out the broad had on a fukn dusty ass bonnet on her ugly ass head all I could say was damn.
Guess I'm finna get some bonnet pussy...I park got out out in headed towards her building. Now you had to head up a hallway to get to her apartment on the second floor. That fukn hallway reminded me of them dirty ass New York housing projects hallways hella gross writing on the wall dead roaches in shit. I ain't know what to expect going in this fukn apartment. When I got to her door it was partially open. I still did me a lil knocc then I opened the door in first thing I noticed was the shit was clean. Small but clean...
Walked in an stood by the kitchen counter. I was observing her real quicc in the first thought I had was whoever fucked her in gave her a child is trippin I wouldn't nut in her in my life depended on it. She walked to her room where her daughter was sleep in closed the door. Really wasn't no talking going on I was ready to dip. She had on some small spandex army shorts in she still ain't have no ass I bullshit u not. If you don't have even the slightest ass in spandex u have no type of ass period...  Once she came back from closing the door she headed bacc my way in sat down in one of those outside folding chairs  she ain't have no couch only had like four of those chairs side by side. I definitely wasn't about to sit in one they was hella fragile looking just beyond busted up. I just stood in the same spot. We started having small talk about nothing like relationships traveling and dumb shit like that. While she talking I'm low key listening while I'm talking to my damn self... I pulled out the Dutch wrapper opened it up an pulled my blunt out. In my mind I'ma smoke this bend her over in be out the door. So I sparked the blunt and kept listening to her bullshit(Not Really)... Soon as I outted out the blunt I said why you so far away. She looked at me with this ugly ass grin in slowly started to get out that raggedy ass chair. Took a couple steps towards me then we was side by side. She began telling me that she was naturally shy. I started rubbing on her shoulders In I could tell that she was getting turned on. I eventually moved my hands down her back and put my fingers on the inside of her pants. At that moment she got a little tensed so I immediately stopped an ask her if she wanted me to stop and she replied bacc no. So I moved her towards the window in pulled them ugly ass shorts down can't recall if she had on panties or not but her bacc is facing me. I put my hand on her bacc and motion her to bend that over. Soon as ass is in the air I reached in my poccet grabbed the condom stroked the dicc a couple times put the condom on in was ready to drive in this ugly ass bitch. I must admit her ugly ass was wet as fucc. As I started to go inside that pussy her whole bacc arched up like a fukn car in she let out a mini gasp then she said it's too big now while she saying that I'm still slow stroking her an once again I ask her if she wants me to stop in she said no but little did she no I was already nutting but she couldn't tell because I was still rocc hard... I pulled out of her slowly just watching my dick come out inch by inch. Soon as I was out we both pulled out clothes bacc up. Shit I still had the condom on me hahaha in I was standing right by the trash can but I took the Dutch wrapper I had in placed the condom in there. She saw me do that an said you can put it in the trash can I ain't even reply to that shit. Fucc all that I'll just take my nut with me in throw that shit out the window when I drove off like a real nigga should hahahaha.  But I hit her with the famous line "what you about to get into" That's the nigga way of giving a heads up I'm about to be out the door. Then I asked her what she was getting into this upcoming weekend  of course she said nothing and I said we should link up but wasn't no way in hell I was chilling with her ass out in about in public nor did I wanna chill at her house but it sounded good didn't it?
Long story short I got the fucc up out of there...

Next couple days we kept in contact not really she'd send a text I'd reply bacc hours later if that but that shit went both ways on some real shit...  I honestly figured that communications would die down in that would just be it. I was wrong though hahaha this muthafucca sent me a long ass text one day I ain't even read that shit I skimmed through that four page later an basically she talking she don't think it's going to work it seems like I don't have time for her. In she was right I don't have time for her and the part about it ain't gone work I don't know what the fuk was suppose to work like bitch  I don't know what the fuk u was thinking when you thought you was thinking but you shouldn't have thought that... I replied with a simple "ok" I was devastated my heart was hurting I lost the ugly bonnet no couch having bitch of my dreams how was I ever to go in life?

Fast forward about three weeks later. It's about nine something at night in I get a text I ain't recognize the number I had to look at the history in it was this bitch talking about can we talk and can she get some dick I really laughed to myself but at least that was a compliment to the dicc. I ain't have shit to talk about but I could go for a quicc but though. What to do??? Well this bitch talking bout she at her momma house which was on the way to my crib. She said I can pick her up and we can go to her crib I'm like coo send addy in I'll let you know when I'm on the way. I went bacc in fourth in my mind on if I even wanted to entertain the bitch. After sometime went by I was like fucc it let me bend this bitch over in call it a day... Out the address in my phone in told this bonnet wearing bitch I'm on the way. I got there In like ten minutes when I was like down the street I told her I'm pulling up shit I hate waiting on people. And even with that notice I still had to wait like 2 minutes for this broad I definitely wasn't thrilled about that... Finally her she come she hop in I pull off in as I'm driving I look over she ain't got the fukn seatbelt on. I'm like yo put that seatbelt on this nigga said I don't like wearing seatbelts I said thats coo but I'm not getting a ticcet for you. instantly she got a little attitude while putting the seatbelt on. I ain't gone lie that shit rubbed me wrong a bit but I ain't let it show shit we go see where this roads leads to. So after a few minutes of silent driving I say to this broad so  what is it that u wanted to talk about. This nigga talking about I know we can work this out Im just hella clingy in want more of your time. I really ain't even have a comeback for that so I kept it short in simple "I hear you" I wasn't about to waste my time nor energy playing with this bitch. I couldn't wait to pull up at her crib I get her ass out my car.
Once we pulled up I made sure I had condom in my poccet. We went upstairs in straight to her room in I got straight to business rubbing on that flat ass I pulling them titties out. Then she gone say I hope you not planning on fucking me from the bacc again your dicc is to big for that. That shit went one ear out the other few seconds later I was bending this bitch over in ramming this dick in her. She could not control herself but she was taking the pounding she was receiving the view from the bacc was way better than last time pussy still wet like a muthafucca. Ain't take me long at all to bust a nut but I still kept stroking that pussy for a few minutes. When I pulled out I asked her if she wanted to smoke a blunt she replied yeah while she still on fours with that ass In the air I got my clothes straight I still had the condom on my dicc in told her I'ma go to the car In get the weed in shit. As I'm walking out the door I blocked her from the app in blocked her from my phone when I got to the car I turned that shit on I still had my door open this bitch poked her head out the window saying something I close the door drove off through the condom out the window in went home. Fucc she thought this was. Next time put a seatbelt on bitch