Chapter 1- the library

Y/N POV:
I am stressed out, confused, scared, you name it, i am. My exams are in less than a week, and i am stressing out, and worst of all, i miss him. I miss my ex, h/n.

He cheated, but i still miss him. He brought out the best and the most happiest version of me, but he killed it by cheating.

Whatever i do, I cant stop thinking about him, his perfume lingers through my body, his laugh haunts me throughout my day, and his beautiful smile never leaves my stupid brain. I am trying to move on, i really am. Ive done everything said in the book!

I slept with other boys, went to shit loads of parties, drank my sorrows away, tried making him jealous, which I have to say was a complete fail because he didn't even notice me, or his enemy e/n.

I knew e/n always secretly fancied me, although he was quite good looking, i could see why he was h/n's enemy. He is so annoying and he is so self-centred it kills me from the inside out. But I have to say he is quite skilled in bed.

Whatever i was thinking at the time I thought that sleeping with my ex boyfriends enemy was a smart idea; it was stupid, because today at school e/n told everyone we fucked at the party last weekend and my life is quite literally a living hell right now.

The library is really the only quite place I have at the moment, with my parents going through stuff at home, my sister getting kicked out, and the school thinking I'm a whore, the only peace I can really get is when I drown myself in shit tons of books, in the far back corner of the library, my view out the window, showing the long and dull streets of London.

I hear the double doors of the library open, waking my up from my awe, "hm, weird" i thought, its 10 o'clock at night, who else would spend their Monday afternoon revising for tests other than me?

The footsteps of the person were getting louder with each second, as if they were walking towards me. Not even a few seconds later, i felt a tap on my shoulder, and I turned around, my eyes going glossy at the view in-front of me.