|You did something stupid|

The Story : You was bored so you decided to try something funny.After everyone went home you stayed at the academy and played with the chairs from the student council room

Ririka Momobami :

She enter the room perfect when you are about to build a house with the chairs and pillows."Y/n.." You look at her smiling like a 6 years old kid who is proud of herself "Hehe see riri I build a house with chairs and pillows isn't that amazing?" Your eyes sparkle like Yumemi's "Yes..but make sure that you won't break anything..okey?Kirari would be very angry if you break anything that belong to her" After that you both played together hide and seek.

Miroslava Honebami :

She enter the room when you are about to dance at the table.You look at her embarrased and tried to cover you face with your arm "Also Y/n if you wanna dance so bad you can dance with me" she look at you after that you showed Miro some good pranks (Write on every door "You are dumb" )

Itsuki Sumeragi :

To be honest she was the one who had this idea but didn't know you really did it.She was shocked but also happy "Wanna play together?Oh and look what I found..Kirari's nail polish" "OH!LEMME SEE!" She really screamed like a dino.
"Shhh!Itsu stay still what if someone is here..?" "Ehh~Oh la la la is there someone scared?" She teased you before putting the nail polish in her mini back.

Kirari Momobami :

At the first she just watched you how you spoke with her fishes.She found it pretty cute when u did that "Nah little fishes..Are you fishes always so..blub?"
This 'Blub' from you killed her mentally
She sneaked to you and scared you of course you jumped like a a frog to the sofa."Oh my~Really Y/n?If you are lonely tell me it I can speak with you~" "W-Wait no I don't feel lonely!J-Just..j-just..."
You both had a spicy night-

Runa Yomozuki :

You wanted play super mario with the chairs.The chairs are the bridge and the aquarium check point.
Right when you jumped to the next chair you missed it and fell on your butt "Nyahahahah!I-I can'y hold it anymore Hahahah!" Runa laughed her ass of while you are just embarrased because she watched you from the begin.."Nyahah!By the way what are you doing here Y/n?I forgot my controller here" "..."
After that you both acted like the other student members like Sayaka or Kirari