school

Without a doubt, somebody obviously told the a teacher or a teacher heard because during second period I got called down to the principal's office.

"Ms. Woods! You may be new to this school, but I highly doubt your old school would tolerate this? Attacking Mr. Bryson for no reason?!" the principal says.

"Mr. Bryson?"

"Evan Bryson, ring a bell?" He says, and I don't say a word.

"You attack the poor child and you don't even know his name!"

"I was just defending myself, he called me a talentless slut" I say shrugging not giving a damn if I hurt the kid.

"Detention for a week. You're dismissed." He says and I leave. That Evan kid is waiting outside the principals office with an ice pack over his nose and I just grin and walk by. The bell for third period rings, so I ask for a late pass. The secretary gives it to me with a disgusted look. 

I walk into third period,and everyone is staring at me, some looking angry, some smiling ad some annoyed cause they're trying to learn and I interrupted the lesson. I sit down in the back next to boy I've never seen before. He had cute nerdy glasses and lightly curled brown hair.

"How much trouble did you get into?" The boy whispered to me

"I'm not going to tell somebody that information when I don't even know you." I say getting my paper and pencil out.

"My name is Michael Murphy, but everybody calls me Mikey. I am 15 years. No, I was not held back, I just have an early birthday. My best friend is Luke Korn. I make youtube videos and my favorite color is blue"

"one week of detention" I say sighing and he just smiles.

"Luke has detention today for attempting to start a food Fight, I'll tell him to find you there" He whispers and then continues listening to the teacher. I smile to myself because his smile was really cute.

What the heck? Snap out of it Lily, you are dating Daniel. Wait no I'm not. We like each other though and you barely know Mikey. I start copying all the notes I missed and halfway through copying the bell rings.

"shit" I whisper to myself. Mikey gives me his notes smiling, not saying a word and just walks out of the room. I sit there smiling to myself for a second and gather the rest of my stuff and head to my next class.