Chapter 1

Chapter 1

~Natalie's POV~

*Bring ring*

My phone rang and I picked it up looking at the collar ID. It's the summer dance camp academy I applied for to teach hiphop. I hope I got the job!

"Hello, this is Natalie speaking!" I spoke in a happy tone a much as possible.

"Hello, Ms. Natalie Anderson. I would just like to inform you that you have made the job to teach at Nelson's Summer Dance Academy here in New York! The school starts on July 2 at 7:00 am. I will email you more details later on, but until then, hope to see you soon!"

Oh my goodness! I am thrilled right now! No words can describe what I'm feeling right now! My sister Nikki happens to work there part time also in the office. I love dancing. I've been dancing ever since I was 4 years old. Even my sister, she's 24 and is 3 years older than me, and I am perfectly fine without her. I'm 21 for gods sake! She doesn't like the fact that I'm living by myself. But she'll have to live with it.

I loved dancing ballet when I was younger, but afterwards when I turned 12 I decided to hiphop dance or pop.

~NEXT MORNING~

It's June 23 and I was told that I could meet the other teachers at the academy. I chose out my outfit and put on a pink and white floral crop top, high-waisted white shorts, and brown gladiator sandals. For makeup I applied a winged eyeliner, mascara, foundation, blush and a light pink lip gloss that went perfectly with my outfit. I let my hair go loose with natural light brown waves that went down to my belly button. I grabbed my iPhone, wallet, keys, and went straight out to my car.

***

It's been 30 minutes since I've arrived and none of the other teachers arrived. But then I heard a bit of chatter. Here they come! We all started greeting each other and shaking hands.

"Good morning Ms. Anderson!"

said a girly voice. "I'm Ms. Rose Stipe, I teach ballet."

"Good morning, I'm Mr. Ethan Lewis and I teach with Ms. Stipe" said a low groggily voice.

"Hi, I'm Mr. Harry Styles, and I will be teaching with you." said a low husky voice. He had this amazing English accent. We shook hands, feeling an amazing spark when we felt each others skin. He looked like a young lad. Maybe about 18,19 years old.

"Nice to meet you all." I said happily.

"Good morning staff, I'm Sasha

Wilson, the principal of this academy, nice to meet you all! So shall we get started?" she smiled and ushered us into her office. She told us our plan for the first day of the summer academy.

**

Harry and I got to know each other by grabbing some coffee at Starbucks. We conversed with many things especially how we started dancing.

"So, did you go to a dance college or something?" he asked while he grabbed his latte off the counter.

"Yeah, I've always wanted you be a dancer and teach kids. You?"

"Yeah, I guess. I needed to do something during this summer because if I weren't here, I would be somewhere else not that important."

"Oh I see." I assumed, then walked to a table in the corner.

"Hey, we should play a game. By.. Using straws!" he seemed really excited. I dont know but he's really.. Cute?

"Sure, how?" Harry showed me by placing his hand on the table, not to mention his hands were massively huge, that I find awkwardly attractive. He took a straw of the counter and took off the wrapper by taking a small piece of one end, leaving the straw with one side naked. He put the naked part of the straw on his mouth and blew the wrapper straight to my face.

"Hey! Harry! God you cheeky boy! That hurt!"I screamed a little too loudly rubbing my eyes. He chuckled, showing his dimples. "Was that all you're going to show me Harry?"

"No, I really meant to play something else. Have you played Russian Roulette?"

"No, I havent. Show me?"

"Gladly."

"So first you place the end of the straw at the side of your thumb. Then you bring the straw back and forth to that spot." So now he was demonstrating putting his straw in between his fingers, then back at the side of his thumb. I was a bit confused when he first explained it. But I think I've got the hang of it. He showed me how and now I've been poking my hand with the straw instantly!

"What exactly is the point of this game really, Harry?"

"To see if you hurt yourself.."

"Hah! In your dreams Styles!"

At this point he was really close to me, now that he's by my side and his hand placed on top of mine. We were close until we noticed we were awkwardly all up on each other.

"I guess I should get going." he said.

"Yeah I think so too. I'll see you when the academy starts?"

"Yeah, that'd be great."

We both grabbed out coffees and walked out the door. We were going out seperate ways until I turned back. I turned around to see if he was there, which he was, also turned to me. We walked back towards each other.

"So, you think I'm cheeky?" Harry amusingly said arching his eyebrow.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to ask you. Can I have your number?" he hoped.

"Yeah of course!" here exchanged cellphones, taking selfies and punching our numbers in. We gave them back and waved goodbye.

----------

First chapter, really short! Sorry (x

Follow my twitter,tumblr and instagram! :)

Twitter: @hurry_stylcs

Tumblr: http://illuminialll.tumblr.com

Instagram: @harrystyl1es