Swords & Magic

In the dojo the gang, beside Jerry were stretching when Jerry suddenly ran into the dojo in a hurry.

Jerry: Guys, huge problem... Kelsey vargas,
The coolest girl in school, is on her way down here.

Jack: Don't panic. We've trained for this. Guys, bust out the emergency deodorant.

Jack and the rest expect for Y/n ran to there bags to put on deodorant, while Y/n continue to stand beside Kim looking all too confused.

Jerry: I don't need deodorant.

Milton: We all need deodorant. We're teenage boys. Our bodies are a smorgasbord of smells.

Eddie: I don't take any chances. I'm wearing a necklace of air fresheners right now.

Underneath his shirt, Eddie pulled out a dozen air freshener, that he was wearing around his necka and smelled them.

Eddie: This week I'm alpine meadow.

Jerry: I told Kelsey I was a martial arts expert.
And the youngest Sensei in history.

Y/n: I don't lying to get a girl is your best course of action.

Y/n and Kim then walked over there bags  as Rudy came out of the backroom.

Jerry: Oh, Rudy, Kelsey's on her way.Dude, please hook me up with that black belt.

Rudy: You can't have this belt. It's a symbol of hard work, honor and respect.

Y/n: Well, then why do you use it to walk your dog?

Rudy: That was one time and it was an emergency. I had a pug with the squirts
and new white carpet. Look, can we stop talking and get to sparring, please? Jerry, you're up against Kim. Milton, you're with Jack. Eddie, you're with Y/n.

Eddie: Y/n?!

Y/n suddenly flipped in the air and landed on one leg looking at Eddie with a smirk.

Eddie: Uh, hold on. My phone's vibrating. You know, I hate to be that guy, but... hello?

Y/n: You mean the guy that pretends. His wallet is a phone?

Eddie: Please, shh! Can you hear me now?

Rudy: Come on, guys, let's go.

Just then that girl Kelsey came into the dojo

Kelsey: Hi, Jerry.

Jerry: Kelsey, what a surprise.

Kelsey: So these are your students
that fear and respect you?

Kim: Yes, we are. I'm about to fear and respect. The living grits out of him right now.

Jerry: Oh no, not my grits. I'm gonna need my grits.

Kim suddenly grabbed his arm and flipped him, Jerry then stood up still wobbly and dazed.

Jerry: Yeah, I'd say you've got that move down pretty well. Oh, you guys take a five.
Kelsey and I are gonna get a froyo. Oh, come on, Kelsey.