92. Them

"Hello?"

"Hi Harry..."

"What could you possibly want?"

"Uh...um.. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry if I'm not who you expected."

"Like hell you weren't! You made a fool out of me!"

"I never intended to fool you Harry. But you told me you loved me and w-"

"Don't."

"D-don't what?"

"Don't ever say that I loved you again."

"But Harry... I don't understand, you promised..."

"I never promised anything. Like I told you, I was fooled. I could never love you."

"Don't say that... Why would you? Why?"

"I could never be seen with you. You just aren't attractive to me."

"Just because I weight a few more pounds than all the other girls at our school?"

"Just a few?"

"A lot more pounds. I can't believe I actually thought you could look past my physical appearance and just love me for who I am..."

"For who you are? You mean a suicidal freak?"

"Why would you tell me you loved me? How can you be so cruel?"

"I just liked the thought of a hopeless fragile girl that depended on me for everything, thought it'd be cool to save her, I guess you could say. But it doesn't matter, the entire time we talked I was banging other chicks so whatever."

"I don't believe you... You aren't like that Harry please... I know the real you, if you can just-"

"You know nothing! You do not know me Fatherine!"

"Fatherine?"

"That was a slip up... I'm just used to calling you that, sorr-"

"Save it. I'm used to it, just didn't expect it from you, that's all."

"This conversation is pointless and a clear waste of time so I'm hanging up."

"Oh. Can you please just think about us?"

"There is not us and there will never be. Get over it Catherine. It was all just stupid meaningless Texts."