Chapter 1 She catches his attention

Rairbaru runs off to class as she would any normal day. Osana was beside her, they both go in the same classroom, as they are in the same class. She sits down next to Osana, their seats are right next to each other. They are so inseparable that the teachers just decide for them to sit next to each other. She was listening to the teacher when a delinquent walked into the classroom.

"Gaku, please try to come to class on time."

The teacher asks him. He scoffs and rolls his eyes in response, she turns back around to teach the lesson. Gaku was bored as hell.

Gaku's POV
I sat down in my seat.

"Gaku, please try to come to class on time."

The tescher asked. I scoff and roll my eyes. Like I would ever! The teacher sighs and continues teaching the lesson. I don't really pay attention and just look around the class. My head stopped to a girl...a really cute girl...she had pigtails with a very bright shade of orange with scrunchies in her hair, making it look very cute. Her eyes matched her hair and her smile was so gentle. She is so cute...

Wait no, I'm not supposed to think like that, she is NOT cute at all!

I stare at the girl until the girl turns to me. I feel my cheeks start to rise up in realization that I have been caught staring at her. I turned away quickly....why do I feel so embarrassed?

Rairbaru's POV

I paid attention in class and took some notes...but I can't help but feel someone's glare towards me. I turn towards the feeling to see Gaku, a delinquent, staring at me. Once I turn to him he has a surprised face, his...face turned bright red? Is that even correct...?

Anyways, he turned red and turned away, as if he was embarrassed he had been caught. I couldn't help but chuckle a little. I look back at the teacher and continue writing down notes.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Class was over now. I get up, organize my notes, and go to Osana, ready to start hanging out during lunch-or rather-just sit down and watch Osana and Taro.

Honestly I 100% ship Osana and Taro! She belongs with him since they are childhood friends! I'm her best friend and I support her with it! However, her attitude towards him...eh, sorry Osana. Your my friend, and as your best friend, I need to help you with this, and screaming at his face and being a total jerk to him isn't the way to win his heart over.

I sat down and watched Osana give an extra bento to Taro.

"Here, take it Senpai!...H-Hey! Don't give m-me that look! I just so happened to have too much food! It's...it's not like I made it for you or anything!...D-Dummy!"

Taro only smiled a little and accepted the bento. I continue eating my food when-

"Hey..."

I look up to see the same delinquent from class.

"Uhm...Hello there! Is there anything I can help you with or...?"

I knew who they were, but I decided to be kind so that he didn't see me as an annoyance. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Y-Yeah, I guess...whats your name?"

"Hm? My name is Raibaru Fumetsu, whats your name?"

"I'm Gaku Hikitsuri..."

He seemed...nervous?

"Nice to meet you, Gaku!"

"Yeah...bye. Talk to you later."

Before I could say anything, he ran off.

"...Strange."

I shrugged it off and looked back at Osana, who seemed happy that Taro liked her food. I smiled at her as she walked over to talk to me.

Gaku's POV

Ugh! I am so stupid! I literally only asked for her name! Why was I so nervous?! Whats going on? I'm...confused. I'm really confused, what did that girl do to me??? Whatever...I need to get back to my group before they don't buy the 'getting a drink' excuse I made up.

I walked back to them and sat down, taking a sip from the soda I pre-bought just in case. They only looked at me, they didn't question me because they figured I had only gotten a drink...how wrong they were.

I would rather die than admit I was growing an oncoming crush on that girl...Raibaru, that was her name, right?

Yeah....thats her name...damnit....How did I fall for someone like her?!

...

Chapter finished!