Chapter 9

Hiya Bitches!!!!! But you didn't think there was going to be another chapter huh? Sorry for my language. I'm just so happy that there is another chappy. So the next one is the last so yeah. Have fun.

Jeff's POV

I looked at Mari's house. Yesterday I asked her out on a date and now it is time for that date. I can't believe we were able to pull it off.

FLASHBACK

"YOU WHAT?!?!" Monica yelled/asked me.

"I asked her out on a date and she said yes." I said.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" I heard her say over the phone. "Where are you guys going on a date to?"

"Um..."

"You dumb ass. Is that why you called me?"

"Yep."

"Okay. Let's see. I got it. Just tell Mari to dress casually and to bring a jacket. You're date will be at night. Do you have Mari's house number?"

FLASHBACK OVER

I picked up Mari around 7. I told Mr. Walter I would have her back by midnight and that nothing wrong will happen to her. He nodded his head and told us not to do anything naughty. We walked to the park and by the time we got there, it was 8. The park was dimly lit and we saw majority of the light in the center of the park.

We walked closer and closer to the lights. When we got there, we saw a picnic blanket with candles and a picnic basket on top. Monica must be some genius because it was a beautiful scene. We sat down on the picnic blanket and I started to open the picnic basket. I saw a folded piece of paper inside and I opened it. It was from Monica and just said have fun lover boy. 'Cocky Bitch.' I thought.

I laid the food out and it was everything me and Mari loved. We dug into our food and had a lot of water. When Mari asked us how I did this, I confessed to her that Monica had helped a lot. She laughed at my confession. She knew Monica played a part because she could see her. I laughed at her while flipping Monica off.

Our date was great. We had loads of fun. It was near 10 and I told Mari that I was going to walk her home now since it was getting dark. She nodded her head and we walked to her house. She went a little bit in front of me. She was halfway across the street where I was one-fourth across. I heard a car speeding down the street and heading directly towards Mari.

She stood there scared and couldn't move. I yelled at her to get out of the way but she didn't hear me. I ran towards Mari and pushed her out of the way. She looked at me as I got hit by the car.

I could hear her yelling my name and saying sorry over and over again. I also heard someone get out of the car and asked if I was okay. Mari yelled at the person to call 911. That was the last thing I heard Mari say before I fell unconsciously.