'It's a Date'

Adrien's P.O.V:

I woke up the next morning still filled with so many thoughts from Last night. Thoughts about Ladybug and strangely thoughts about Marinette. What is going on with me?

" Good Morning Lover Boy," Plagg yawned already munching on another piece of cheese.

" Plag! It's 6 in the morning! Do you have to eat that thing this early in the morning?," I said, covering my nose and swifting away the smell of the stinky cheese.

" And do you have to be so lovey dovey this early in the morning, Lover boy?" Plagg said, raising an eyebrow and smirking. I gave him a death glare.

" Wh- you know what, never mind," I said, interrupting myself and storming into my bathroom and shutting the door. I took a shower and got ready for school. I then headed downstairs for breakfast.

" Good morning Adrien," Nathalie said in a monotone voice.

" Good morning Nathalie," I responded, giving her the same tone. I sat down at the table and ate my breakfast alone, again. Just the usual. My father is always too busy to care about me or even eat with me. He's been so cold after mother's death, it's like he's completely another person. Shut out of the entire world and always absent minded. After I finished my breakfast I headed to school in the limo like normal. Plag kept smirking and laughing at me in the limo.

" What's so funny?" I whispered to Plagg, confused.

" Why, you lover boy," Plagg responded. I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes at him.

" So looks like you have two contenders now," Plagg smirked.

" Huh?" I asked more confused than before.

" You know, Marinette," Plag winked and smiled.

" Marinette? No, she's just a friend," I said.

" Oh you truly are blind lover boy, truly and indefinitely," Plagg said groaning. I reached school after a couple of minutes and headed inside to see Alya, Nino and Marinette hanging out.

" Hi Guys," I said, coming into the conversation.

" Hey My Dude," Nino said, giving me a high five.

" Hey Adrien," Alya said. Meanwhile Marinette whispered a hi and walked away. Was something wrong?

" Is something wrong," I asked, confused.

" Um not that I know of," Alya said grabbing her phone and scrolling through her photos.

" It's just Marinette murmuring a hi and walking away," I said scratching my head.

" Oh Marinette's fine, she told me she's tired but thats about it," Alya mumbled a response while scrolling.

" Are you sure," I asked, still not convinced by Alya.

" Yeah... OMG," Alya screamed.

" What's wrong," Nino said, alarmed. He seriously fell asleep?

" I can't find anything," Alya groaned, shoving her head between her legs. I gave Nino a confused look and he just sighed and gave me the girlfriend look.

" I have absolutely NO CONTENT, Like seriously I don't know what to post about! There's been no footage recently of the superheroes and everythings the same old thing like! I'm such a failure ugh!," Alya groaned. Nino, knowing this was going to turn into a whole thing about her being a horrible blogger and etc. mouthed the words " run while you can" to me, making me laugh. They were such a cute couple! He grabbed her arm and pulled her away. I need to talk to Marinette and see what's up. But suddenly the bell rang. It will have to wait until after class.