09

•lilo•

We seated on the stairs of the apartment. I stared in front of me into the black street. Thinking what i could do now, i want to search for her which i will do. But we couldn't just find her like this.

Who could of done such a thing? Did jules get into trouble with some bad people? "I'm done!" I look and saw jin standing up. "Why are we all sitting here doing nothing? We need to go and find jules!" He was looking at us one by one.

"Jin we will, calm down." Namjoon said standing up going closer to him. "Do NOT tell me to calm down! What is wrong with you guys? Some people have jules! They could be doing hurtful things to her!" I look down feeling guilty.

"I am going to the police station. Oh and hobi? Please go to the doctor to get a check up." Namjoon told hoseok and he nodded. "I am coming with you hoseok." I told him and he smiled.

"I will try i maybe go looking for jules, who knows maybe we will find something." Jimin said standing up. "I am coming with you jimin!" Sano said wiping a tear away from her face.

"I will come with you li." Tae said to me. I look at him in the eyes, then I remember that it was because i was getting to close to him that we lost jules. "Maybe you should go with namjoon?" He frowns at me, he wanted to say something back but i stood up and went towards hoseok.

•jules•

Waking slowly up with a major headache. While holding my head i looked around the room where is was in. It was looking like a sort of basement, nothing was here except a matras where is was laying on and a few lights just enough to see.

Then i was thinking about when i blacked out. I was with hoseok, i gotta get out of here and get to him. I tried standing up, i was losing balance to the left but i quickly stood straight and walked towards the door.

I put my hand on the door know tried open it but it was locked obviously. I look around the room looking for maybe a wait out. But nothing was found, I leaned against the wall and slide down while putting my hands in my hair. "Why me?" I whisper with a shaking voice.

It was quiet for a few minutes but suddenly i heard some footsteps coming. I didn't care to look as the door opens. "Goodmorning!" I recognise that voice, it was from te man who went to me when hoseok was on the ground.

"Changbin will you shut up!" I look up when i heard soobin's voice. "I am older then you so you shut up before i chop you head off!" Changbin said back to soobin.

"Guys stop! We came here to talk not to fight, focus!" Another man said in between them. While they were discussing i looked at the door and saw it was still open. I didn't think twice and stood up and ran for my life out the room.

"Hold up here!" The moment i could go outside the door shut close in my face. "Let me go!" I took steps back while they came forward. "But we can't jules, we do have something to do with you." Changbin said coming closer to me.

"Dude back off!" Soobin said taking him by the shoulders and took him back with a few steps.

"Jules? We gotta talk to you about tommy." I frown at them. "Just let me go, i have nothing to do with this!" They all stared at me.

"Heeseung? Get the shock necklace!" Chanbin said smirking as heeseung went away. I gulped looking scared at them. My eyes then fell on soobin and i could see worry in his eyes, caring as well.

•sano•

Walking on the road hobi said he was with jules, i look around looking for some clue's. "This is useless!" Jimin was saying standing still looking around.

"Then look! Do not just stand there!" I say back rolling my eyes at him. Jimin scoffed while i just kept on looking around for some evidence.

"There is nothing here! Can we not find anything elsewhere? Or maybe we should just wait for the cops." Tae was saying very irritated. "Calm down bro! Girl problems?" Jungkook asks him. Tae looked at him angry.

"Stop talking! Jules is missing! Girl problems are not the subject to talk about! Just fucking search!" I was saying angry at them.

"What's this?" Jimin said bending down grabbing something from the ground. I walk fast to him and stood close looking at what was in his hand.

It was a ring with a name on it. I took it out of jimin's hand and I closely looked at it. "Tommy 1. What does that mean?" Tae asks and i could see jimin shrug beside me.

"Probably some stupid joke people like to play. Let's just go home so that the police can do there job, because why should we?" I stare at jungkook angry.

Why is he like this? Can he not just help for a god damn minuut? "Will you shut up! Go home if you want but i am looking for jules! You asshole!" Jungkook stare at me with wide eyes.

"You want me gone? Is that it? After everything i did to help you from killing yourself i helped! And now you want me gone!" He took steps closer to me with every word he said.

"Tell me sano, you want me gone?" I gulped while staring at him. "I don't want you gone jungkook! I just need you to help us, because you are just irritating with doing nothing! Do you even care?" He didn't say anything now he just stares at me like i was some crazy girl asking him these questions.

"Fuck you!" He told me and turns around and left leaving us alone.