U N W A N T E D?

(I decided after changing the story plot over and over that i will just skip to after they all split up and then reunited)

-Ruel last name is stroud right? -

(●'◡'●) (●'◡'●) (●'◡'●) (●'◡'●) D E A R Y P O V (●'◡'●) (●'◡'●) (●'◡'●) (●'◡'●)

I sat there crying my eyes out "after 2 months I still cry just from what they said I cried and cried and cried-" Before I could continue my sentence oropo came in I quickly wiped my eyes and stood up and turned around to face him "What is It" I asked him "The brotherhood of the tofu is here" my eyes widened and i gritted my teeth "They will be arriving soon as they have finished with bump I nodded my head and he left just then I heard the door to my room open I walked to the middle of the room and turned the opposite direction of the door "So, You're the next person we have to fight" A voice I know all too well said, I started laughing "It's nice to see you again to, Yugo" I turned around and everyone eyes went wide "DEARY!?" Ruel yelled my eyes darted to Ruel and I smiled "Nice to see you Mr. Ruel Stroud" I said as I averted my eyes from him and looked at Amalia "I can't say the same for you Ms. Stuck-up Princess" I said directly to Amalia which she didn't like "Deary, what are you doing here" Yugo said I sighed and looked at all of them "let's do this" I said before teleporting over to the little girl and teleporting back to the middle of the room "Elely!" Ruel yelled I then looked at the little girl and noticed something "You look like dally" I said before Realization sunk in "You must be dally and Eva child, I've heard oropo and Adamai talking about you and your brother I never thought I would meet you" I said as I put down elely.

N O B O D Y P O V

Elely Looked at Deary and her face softened "Could you let my friends pass" Deary's face changed to an unhappy one as he gritted his teeth, "I'm Afraid not but -" Deary cut himself off as he then lifted his hand and it started glowing so bright everyone turned away, they then realized they weren't in the tower anymore "This is my mind" Deary said everyone looked around It was a beige and white color there soft things and there was clouds "it's best if I don't allow you fight elely, I could never forgive myself if I hurt you but I can't say the same thing for you three" As Deary finished he smiled at the three.

12 minutes later

D E A R Y P O V

I looked at Amalia and Ruel and sighed as they both was on the ground in pain my attention then was on Yugo "So, what do you plan to do now King of the Eliatropes? "

🖤🤍🖤🤍T H A T ' S A L L B Y E G U Y S T I L L, N E X T T I M E🖤🤍🖤🤍☆*: .o (≧▽≦) o.。.: *☆