»»-----𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬-----««

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱

𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀

𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝘁,

𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁

 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗶𝘁"

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

After getting the nightmare gojo wasn't able to sleep. nightmares usually happened to him but today as if the universe wanted him to stay up. his eyes were surely going to get big eyebags tomorrow. After trying for the 18th time to sleep the sorcerer decided to wake up as it was of no use to just stay in bed, maybe he would do something productive for today . he took your photo and got ready to go outside . as it was nearly 4:30 he made a plan to watch sunrise. he tried his best to avoid sunsets and sunrise as he had some deep memories with them. he continued climbing toward the mountain to refresh his young memories. he stopped at a certain bench  as he certainly recognized that place. it was where he first met y/n.

"ahh after that tiring mission I just want to kill all the upper heads. shouldn't kids have more rest and fun" the white-haired teenager complained while laying on the bench. as he was trying to rest he heard some shuffling noises from behind 

"can't people keep some silence in the morning can't you see I am trying to sleep here?" he said taunting whoever it was but even after his mocky sentence the noises didn't stop "what's your problem-" he lifted the clothes from his eyes only too meet with two big brown orbs staring at him while tilting their head .

"Gomen-nasai but can you help me hold these kittens"

the girl said looking hopefully towards the white teenager. while the boy well, to be honest, he was already head over heels for her not because she was pretty but because of her voice, her sudden tilt of head making her look extra cute, and her innocent eyes were enough to drive him crazy. he didn't believe in love at first sight until he met her.

"ahh yes let me help you" the male sorcerer said while lifting a white cat. which resulted the girl to crack out a laugh 

"I am sorry but- haha you both look really similar " she said while ruffling gojo's hairs. a blush crept on his face by sudden touch. he really liked headpatts from now.

"I haven't seen you here before are you new?" he asked trying to distract his mind from the touch 

"ahh nee I live here I just came back from a long vacation hehe nice to meet you kitten  I am y/n!!" she said raising her hand for a handshake with a cheerful pure smile on her face.

he slowly sat on the bench remembering all the memories while keeping your photo on his chest. he closed his eyes to enjoy this silence, it was peaceful until he heard some shuffling noises beside him as he sensed someone sitting. he wouldn't have cared to look at the person but the energy, and the aura it was similar. he slowly raised his blindfold to meet with those same brown eyes again staring right into his blue ones with a slight tilt of face. his eyes widened it was not a dream, she was there right in front of his eyes . he woke up with a jerk and stared at her as if he was fighting in his mind to trust the scene before him or not, he was confiding whether to touch her to confirm or not. but she looked real. the girl was looking at him with a slightly tilted face just like she did 12 years back. he touched her cheek to check if he is not dreaming or not he was seriously not when the girl hold his finger.

"Is there something on my face?" she asked with a questioning look. this made gojo more scared as he jumped a bit ' am I schizophrenic now?' there was only one thing to confirm this.

"y/n can you please touch my hairs!!" he said with a sudden force. it felt real she is real and not any hallucination. the girl was surprised by the sudden request but she did as she was told 

"But wait- I haven't introduced myself yet ? have I?" the girl said with a little suspicion in her voice.

"y/n are you jok-"
" tell me stalker-san since how long were you stalking me ?" she said keeping a carrot under the man's chin making him more confused.

"stalker? who me? y/n don't play games now I know you remember me " he said while keeping a hand on her shoulder.

"yaa stalker-san I am y/n but I have never ever met you in my whole life" the girl said jerking his hands off her shoulder.

"wait so you are saying you are real but you don't remember me? how old are you .....now?" he asked still not believing his eyes.

"umm I am 28 ...you see stalker-san - yaa get off me" she said as the guy suddenly hugged her 

"y/n it's me toru , don't you remember me? don't you remember us? don't you remember all the things we did together ? he said while hoping a bit " I am sure you are my y/n or else you wouldn't have wore that necklace which I gifted you when you turned 19" he said while pointing towards the girl's neck.

"I- do you really know me kitten-san?" she said while looking at him with doe eyes.

"I do ......I know you y/n I know you since a very long time ... you were very close to me ..do you remember anything from before? " he asked with a sad tone.

"ani- I lost all my memories after an accident that's what my nii-san said .........were we perhaps friends before? "

"yeah 'friends' we were kinda more but who do you mean by nii-san I thought your only relative was Yaga-"

"Yaga? who is that I never heard of anyone like him before? exactly how much did i lose my memories kitten-san"

"do you maybe wanna see them, i don't know maybe you'll remember something." he said while offering a hand to the girl.

"it would be my pleasure toru"

to be continued..................

// word count :1092 // 

// finally a happy start after my depressing chapters //

// sorry if i make any grammatical mistake //

//if you like the story please consider voting//

// thank you //

<3