-Intro-

Her face buried between my legs, licking and biting my bud mercilessly. I pulled on my hands but they didn't move an inch due to being tied to the headboard. All I could do was scream her name as she bought me my next orgasm which I lost count of after three...

"Please Mommy- let me touch you... " I begged and she chose to ignore it smoothly continuing her abuse over my clit. Her hands gently rubbed my thighs before she placed a harsh spank over them. "Oh- you think you are going to get that after the stunt you played in front of everyone?" She spat harshly, completely moving away from me.

"Tsk tsk" She tutted standing up and going over to the special cupboard. "Mommy... " I whined at the warmth leaving my body. I looked over to see her taking out the biggest double-sided strap we had. "Mmmm," she moaned as she entered the smaller dildo inside her. I rubbed my thighs together seeing her moan.

I tried to grab the nearest pillow with my feet and succeded. Closing my eyes, messily placing the pillow between my thighs I bucked my hips moaning at the sensation that went throughout me.

Not realising the dark gaze that was on me, "Now, now.. What do you think you are doing slut?" her voice deep laced with amusement. My eyes widened, the black dildo strapped on her- standing tall. She had her arms crossed while she licked her lips and smirked. If she wasn't mad before, she is now.