Chapter One

Quan and Jhonni are texting one another.

Jhonni: Quann..
Quan: Wassup Jhonni..
Jhonni: Quann!! I miss you.. How you been doing?
Quan: Nothing I been Alright.
Jhonni: Quann.. You still in the streets?
Quan: Yeah..
Jhonni: Quan, You told me you were going to change...
Quan: And I am..
Jhonni: When.. Because Quan I care to much about you for me to be know you doing this shit...
Quan: Nahh, Jhonni don't worry about me this is how I turned out to be and I gotta go through it... I know thats fucked up but Jhonni everybody life ain't always picture perfect..
Jhonni: Quan, I don't wanna wake up one morning and get news saying you got shot or killed, I want to be able to talk to my best friend every time I feel sad, happy or angry.. I love you too much for me to be seeing you throw your life away like this..
Quan: Ok, Jhonni Imma change it just takes time..
Jhonni: You betta Quan or imma beat yo ass!
Quan: Alright Baby, I love you..
Jhonni: I love you too baby, And stay safe!

I knew that Jhonni really loved me.. And I could tell it really hurted her for me to say I was still dealing in the streets.. But selling dope is the only thing I really grew up to know.. I understand that selling dope is a situation no one would ever want to be in life but Its not my fault I ended up like this, I never had that support I needed as a child and selling dope is the only reason money coming in right now.. But long as I have Jhonni in my life I'll try my best to change!

Vote and Comment!

Do you think Quan can change his life before its too late and why? (COMMENT)

Do you think Jhonni is doing a good thing by trying to get Quan off the streets? Or should she just mind her business and support Quan with his own decisions and Why? ( COMMENT )