Buddha before becoming the Buddha-P1

About two thousand five hundred years ago, on the foothills of the Himalayas in the region .Known today as nepal, there was a grand Palace of a king about to a child. The King had a great idea for this son:
It makes his life complete. This child will not know a single moment of suffering; Meet his needs and desires all the time. This king built high walls around his palace to prevent the prince from ,New and in between knowing nothing about the world outside the palace. Adult he pampered his child, showered him with gifts and delicacies, and surrounded him with responsive servants
For each of his whims. The child grew up ignorant of everything related to forms of cruelty. Just as his father, the King, had planned for him. The whole childhood of the Prince passed like this. But he became an angry young man Upset, despite all the boundless luxury and luxury he had. Soon He felt that every experience he had was empty and worthless. The problem is that everything that his father offers has become in his eyes completely meaningless and insufficient on launch.

One night, the Prince sneaked out of the palace to see what was behind his fences. He had one of the servants take him to a village, and he was amazed at what he saw there.The prince saw human suffering for the first time in his life. He saw sick people، he saw old people, he saw homeless people, people being kicked out of he saw people dying, too.

The prince returned to the palace and found himself in existential trouble. He did not know how to deal with what he saw, so his emotions overflowed towards everything and he became a lot of complaining and complaining. As is usually the case with young people, the prince ended up blaming his father for everything he tried to do for him. The prince became convinced that it was wealth that made him live, and he made his life seem so meaningless. The prince decided to escape from the palace. But the young prince was more like his father than he thinks. He had "big ideas" too. He was not going to just run away from the palace, he wanted to renounce his royal status, his family and all his possessions and live on the streets and sleep on the dirt floor like animals do. There, he will starve himself، He will torture himself, he will beg for leftovers and ask for them from strangers for the rest of his life.

The next night, the Prince sneaked out of the palace. He came out again he has decided never to return. He lived many years homeless, and became just a rest frrgotten, ostracized from society, like dog droppings gathered at the bottom the social ladder. The Prince's suffering was great, just as he had planned. I have he suffered illness, hunger, loneliness, weakness; he even faced death himself a few years passed, and then a few more, and nothing happened. The prince began to notice that this life of suffering does not shorten the meaning of the whole life. His suffering did not provide him with the insight he desired. She did not reveal to him any of the Deep secrets of the world, nor about his ultimate goal.