All's Fair in Love and Apples

Ruby Frost finally opens her stall. She’s had her Mother run the shop while she’s in the market with her little sister, Snowsweet. “I sure hope ma can handle the shop all on her own while we’re here at the market.” Snowsweet says
    “Don’t you worry. Ma is the most diligent pony I know.” Ruby Frost says
    “Even more than Jonamac?” Snowsweet asks, looking up at Ruby Frost
    Ruby Frost rolls her eyes, “Oh please. Our big brother is lazier than an ant on a cold day. I almost feel nervous leaving him to tend to the Orchard while we’re in Ponyville.”
Snowsweet giggles. 

Ruby Frost smiles at her little sister. She hears the hooves of an approaching pony and prepares herself to talk business, “Howdy there! Anything I can get you?” 
“Maybe. I’m just wondering if your apples are better than Applejack’s.” Bon Bon says. 
“Applejack’s? What do you mean?” Ruby Frost asks. 
“Applejack is selling apples on the other side of the marketplace.” Bon Bon says
“She’s WHAT?!?!” Ruby Frost yells out. 

Ruby Frost and Snowsweet make their way through the marketplace as Ruby Frost hears Applejack’s voice, “Apples! Get your fresh apples here!” 
“Delicious and nutritious!” Applebloom, who’s standing next to her, says.
Ruby Frost scowls forward, despite not knowing the exact subject she’s scowling at, “Applejack! Just what do you think you’re doing?” 
Applejack scowls, “Just sellin’ apples.” 
“I thought we had an agreement that only I could sell apples in town.” Ruby Frost says.
“No, the deal was that you could sell apples here in Ponyville so long as WE don’t open up our own shop. We said nothing about opening a stall in the marketplace.” Applejack says. 
“A stall is basically the same thing as a store.” Ruby Frost says. 
Applejack leans closer to Ruby Frost, “Is not!”
“Is too!” Ruby Frost says, leaning in closer herself. 
“Is not!” Applejack says
“Is too!” Ruby Frost says.
Applebloom and Snowsweet look at each other and then at their two big sisters, “Why don’t you ask Granny Smith and Auntie Wild Crisp?” 
Applejack and Ruby Frost go wide-eyed and turn to their little sisters in sync, “Absolutely not!” 
“If we get Granny Smith and Wild Crisp involved it’ll be…another Apple Family Feud.” Applejack says, shivering. 
Ruby Frost gulps. 
Snowsweet lifts an eyebrow, “Apple…Family…Feud?”
“It was an old Feud that occurred within the entirety of the Apple Family. So old that when it happened, I still had my vision.” Ruby Frost says. 
“Well what happened?” Applebloom asks. 
It was a 4 year long squabble. Between the Allied orchards of Sweet Apple Acres and Galabella Acres…” Ruby Frost says.
“...against the allied orchards of Appleloosa and Applebred.” Applejack says.
“Well what was it about?” Snowsweet asks. 
“With a Family as large as ours having the same profession all around, tensions are bound to happen.” Ruby Frost says. 
“Appleloosa wanted control over the Canterlot Marketplace. But with them being so far from Canterlot, Sweet Apple Acres felt it was unfair.” Applejack says.
“What followed was the massacre of over 600 Apple Trees from Macintosh Hills all the way to Foal Mountain as the two tried to run each other out of business.” Ruby Frost says. 
“It only ended after each orchard barely had enough apples to keep running their orchards. The four heads of the orchards met  together in order to document a Peace Treaty. Winesap, from Applebred. Wild Crisp, from Galabella Acres. Sundance, from Appleloosa. And of course, Granny Smith from Sweet Apple Acres.” Applejack says. 
“Together, those four ponies wrote the Treaty of Appleloosa, ensuring that no Apple Family Feud would ever happen again.” Ruby Frost says. 
“Woah!” Snowsweet and Applebloom say in sync.
“So…why can’t you get Granny Smith and Auntie Wild Crisp?” Applebloom asks, placing her hoof on her chin.
Applejack puts her face close to Applebloom’s, “Because, we want to do whatever we can to avoid another feud.” 
“Which is why we have to settle this between US!” Ruby Frost says, squinting her eyes, even though her gaze is only somewhat in the direction of Applejack. 
Applejack squints her eyes at Ruby Frost in response, “Yes we will!” 
Applebloom and Snowsweet look at each other with unsure eyes.