☾𐌅𐌆ⵍ𐌃𐌆ⵍᘐ 𐌓𐌄ⵍᘐ𐌏𐌊𝖴 ☽

FINDING RENGOKU

" English "
" Japanese "
" Spirit "
" ✩︎ " - Perspective Jump/Flashback

----

--------
/𐌔𐌄𐌂𐌏ⵍ𐌃 𐌛𐌏𐌖 /
--------

"So I need you to follow Rengoku home for me."
You stated bluntly, chewing the onigiri filled with spicy crab meat.

Yoriichi turned his head towards you and looked dumbfounded.

"........What..."

✩︎

You had woken up from slumber and as soon as your eyes opened you saw your ghost friend, at least you saw him as a friend, staring right into your droopy [E/C] irises as he hovered over your slightly limp figure.

You slowly sat up and reached for your pillow, and swung it at Yoriichi.

But it went through him.

' Of course it wouldn't hit him, he's a whole ghost.. '
You face palmed visibly.

"Were you trying to hit me?"

"........ No...... I saw a fly fly through you.. Sorry...."
You lied, looking off to the side.

Yoriichi seemed to buy your lie though and sat up so he was now standing, or hovering.....

You had now noticed that something was sitting in your lap, and felt eyes staring at you.

You looked at your lap and saw your blood thirsty demon friend, Kokushibo, in his little form.

You were going to question why he was out while it was morning, until you looked at the windows and saw that the curtains covered the sunlight from infesting the room as if it begged to get out and shine it's brightest.

Wow, so poetic.

You sighed and began to stand on your feet, while your six eyed companion still stared at you, weirdly..?

"Why did you hit the air with your pillow..?"
Kokushibo questioned.

You pursed your lips.

"Um.... A fly.."
You lied again.

Kokushibo looked hesitant to believe you, but just shrugged it off.

"I made onigiri.... It's in the kitchen."
Yoriichi spoke up.

' Did he say onigiri... Or something else... '

Yoriichi was going to ask you if you knew what onigiri was, but he remembered that Kokushibo was still there so he shut his mouth, and instead hovered out of the room.

You soon followed suit and smelled the aroma of seafood, white rice, and dry seaweed.

Shifting your gaze to the circular shaped rice, you then realized how hungry you were.