The fashion story

Fashion-ughh the most important part in our lives!!! ever realized that a girl from a small town could rule the fashion industry...!?!!!

well that's nthg ,

it was somewhat abt the year 2000 when Tina decided to make out something from her life.She was something crazy abt fashion. She worked in a cloth factory where her work was to clean the clothes . her weekly wages were 30 rs. At that time Russia was one of the leading fashion industries. she barely managed her luck when she won a lottery prize....and this was the start of her fashion career.....her dream Moscow city ... it was this Lady Aisha who was the top fashion girl in the fashion industry during those times . After seeing Tina's bulletproof attitude she got so scared as this shook her position. Aisha

spent mostly all her time just to find a way to send this Tina back to her road leaving all her dreams in vain. Finally came the fashion girl contest when Tina decided to take part. well this was really a grave danger to Aisha as no other girl had the guts to stand in front of her except Tina.

Aisha had a bro Kim. Kim and everyone in the nayong fashion industry hated Tina becoz of her silly antiques.Aisha sent Tina to the vineyard in order to get 10 best wines.Tina wasn't an alcoholic but she knew that it was aishas trick so that she won't be able to fill the form . Tina took her roomate Sam who lived wid her to the vineyard. Apparently they were best friends!! secretly Sam was actually Aisha's brother in law and he was a very big actor.... Sam was in acting as a snack seller this job was given to him by aishas husband dats Sam's bro . Tuna was unknown from this truth. well let's cm back to the fashion contest . The last forms would be taken latest By 5 . Sam was drunk so Tina somehow managed to come to the office it was 5!!!! so secretly she went into the form room to keep the form only to find when Kim took her form she started pleading Kim...she also knew how Aisha used to bully Kim and finally Kim agreed to go against his sister ....now came the auditions . Aisha was married and was a step mother of two girls while the eldest one had a friend whom she was spying upon so Aisha had gone out .Aisha told Kim in any condition keep away Tina from the audition but sadly she wasn't aware abt the truth. The audition was held by kim and aishas father in law. someone tricked Tina and stole her dress . she started crying .Kim boasted Tina badly on her careless behaviour ... he even told Tina to leave all her dreams and go back to India....

now see what...she came up on the stage wid normal clothes but so beautifully tied hair... trust me...her personality was so impressive ....

finally the day came when Aisha came to know that Tina had won a imp contest . she decided to kill Tina but Kim came in the middle and was shot!!

alas he was no more..

his last words were that he wanted to support the hardworking tina...!! Aisha was arrested for an attempt to murder Tina and murdering of her own bro Kim ....

Well, Tina is now sitting in her room...guess what she is the fashion girl of the fashion industry now married to Sam .. and is happy wid her life!!:)