Ch.1

London POV
Hey y'all I'm London Hernandez I'm 19 years old I work as a maid. I'm from Mexico I came to Atlanta because I was in a bad place with bad people doing bad things to me. And I joined the club with my best friend like a sister summer. I woke up and seen summer in the room looking at papers we share the same room cause most of them bitches ether don't like me or don't like summer so if the bestie don't like YU I fucking hate YU bitch!!

I got up took a hot 20min shower lotioned up handled my business got out my maids outfit and out my curly hair in a high messy bun. I grabbed my shoes which was all black said bye to summer and went to the leader as we call her. Hola London Merio ce setas desperta y lesta!Ms.Taylor exclaimed. Si ma'ma. Well okay no breakfast this morning your car just pulled up and YU know the rules do not disrespect any costumes or blaim anything on them do not eat or anything besides work and listen to wat they say do anything that they demand or YU will be punished!understand? Yes mama I say walking out the door. It funny how we speak Spanish and are from there but we have American names 😑. But my full name is very hard to say. But we pulled up to the big mansion I wonder who house this is.

I got out with my cleaning supplies and walked to the door and knocked. August Alsina opened the door I almost screamed cause boy he had NO shirt on 😍😍😫. I tried not to get caught staring but failed. Hey come in Ma YU must be the maid? He asked in his sexy accent. Ohh umm.. Gracias sir and Si I'm the maid Iam get cleaning now goodbye sir. Stop calling me Sir please call me August a pretty young lady like YU don't need to be calling a nigga like me Sir and are YU mixed with Mexican? Um yes sir and thanks again for the compliment but I have to get to work now I'm not even supposed to be talking. What did I tell YU about calling me Sir I'm just August okay and I can tell by ya accent but go ahead and get cleaning and help us self if ya need something to eat or drink. Oh no I'm not supposed to eat a a clients house sorry sir I said that last part kinda low so he couldn't hear me. But YU have to do it if u demand it he said smirking I couldn't even make eye contact with him I just nodded and walked off into the hallway cleaning every room plus gym and kitchen. I went to the basement where like 3 dudes were smoking,playing the Xbox,and eye raping me. I just ignored it and tried to walk out but one grabbed me and turned me around. "Where YU going ma?" The tall dark skinned one said all in my face.

"Umm sorry I didn't k-know a-anyone was down here and I was about to live." My voice was scared cause I was scared. He laughed evilly and looked back and nodded to his lil third in the back an they all came over to me one was rubbing his hand up and down my thigh since I had on a skirt. I screamed and the short one slapped the SHIT outta me "SHIT THAT SHIT HURT I AINT ONE OF THEM HIT ON TOYS HELL I HIT BACK I kicked all 3 in they shit and punched the shit outta the one who grip my arm and mad a bruise I stopped cause one pulled my hair!😑😡 and they one who grabbed my hand punched me so hard I thought I saw the light! They dropped me wen August came In and tells and punched all of them picking me up bridal style taking me to his room cleaning me up.

"Are YU ok?" " yea I'm fine I guess they was trynna make me stay In there but I'm good I'll just finish cleaning thanks for cleaning me up" "no problem Ma YU don't have to clean in the basement today" I nodded and walked out because he still haven't put a shirt on. I went to all the rooms in the house made sure all the floors/carpets were spotless while I was cleaning I just turned on some music and started singing. While I was scrubbing and singing I just realized how nice August is. I was done and walked out another dude came and looked confused when he seem me he licked his lips putting his hands pockets. "Damn Ma who are YU" I'm umm the umm maid". Damn people are very fucking talkative today. Ohh well get back to take job I nodded I have did every room except August's room I went in him and that dude was talking but stopped wen I came in That was weird. Did I interrupt something? Nah Ma YU good August says. Anytime he speak I just melt.

Sooooo how did yall like it comment and vote I won't be updating if I do get a lot of reads