The box of hell

Last Sunday night my sister Jessica and I were watching a movie with my mum and dad. Then all of a sudden there was a Big Bang. I don't know if it was in my head or not, but only Jessica heard it also. So we went upstairs to see what it was. In Jessica's room there was a box that was not there before. "Sarah was this here before"? Asked Jessica. "No, I don't believe so". They opened the box and Jessica got pulled into it. I screamed and then the box said. "In your time of need, words are the key, say them and you may open me". I did not understand what the box was trying to tell me. So I tried saying different words that would open a box. None of them worked. So I went down stairs to mum and dad and said. "Do you know any words that would open a magical box?" "No" mum said. "Why do you ask?" "Just wondering" I replied. I went back upstairs trying to figure out what the words would be. I was stuck. I asked myself. "Why did the box only suck my sister in and not me?" I pleaded. Then there was a bright light coming from Jessica's room. I went in, and there was a key hole on the box now, but no key. "I don't know how I made the key hole appear" them the box said something again. 'Find the key to open me which is hidden in plain sight" I started trying all the keys in the house. But none of them. What did the box mean by the key was in plain sight. I again tried all the keys. I tried real keys, fake keys. The object was not in plain sight to me. Then a round object bounced into Jessica's room. It looked like a ring. I looked into it and saw Jessica's room, but it was darker than usual. I kept looking when I saw a white glow coming from one of Jessica's many stuffed toys. I picked up the toy and said to myself, "How is this a key?" When suddenly it transformed into exactly what I needed, a key.

I put it in the hole and twisted it and there was my sister. "Jessica!" She exclaimed. "Sarah! I am so glad to see you." She jumped up and out of the box. Then the box flew up out of Jessica'a room and up into the sky. "Sarah, next time something flys into our room, we will not touch it. Ok' "ok Jessica" Sarah and Jessica walked back down to their mum and dad and began watching the movie again like nothing had happened. Like Jessica was never pulled into a box and I did not save her from being trapped there forever.