CHAPTER 5

It's Monday, everything is back to normal like before. Going to office and works hard for every little the works that they must to do, Jaechani and seoham also not exception. Since a morning there is many works to do. Jaechani so focus on his tasks bcoz he doesn't want to make his works unfinished and it's become pile up. He even unaware it's already a lunch times if it's not dongwon come there to spent his lunch with seoham.

"Jaechani~ u didn't go to hv lunch??" Dongwon say.

"Ahh~hyung, is it a lunch time already???" Jaechani ask confused.

"Yesss dongsaeng.. it's time to lunch.. go et your lunch..." dongwon say while shake his head.

"Thank you hyung, I will..." jaechani say sheepishly.

After that dongwon leaving jaechani and walk to seoham office without even knocking the door.

Jeachani tidy up his table and his works after that he knocking on seoham office when he hear the voice that say "yes??", he opening the door and come in only in front of the door and say "sajang-nim, I will excuse myself to get my lunch time but before I go anything that you want from me????", seoham look at jaechani's face but he only can focus on his lip that speak to him. Seoham didn't answer jaechani bcoz get distraction from Jaechani's lip until jaechani once again asking him "sajang-nim??? May I go now???". Seoham is a little flustered then say "yess, not I don't need anything, u can go", "ahh~ thank you sajang nim, enjoy you lunch times" jaechani say while bowing his head.

Jaechani walking out from the office and come to eat at the outside and across building bcoz many foods store there. He love it, he is choosing which one that he want to eat bcoz there is so many things that he want to try. After he choosing it and ordering his foods he find the sear, he go there and sit when he want to eat it, there is two peoples that say "can we seat here too???". He look at the two peoples and they give him a warm smile, he seem hesitating a little but the he nodding his head while say "hmm.. it's okay, you can sit it" then he eat his foods quietly. Jaechani is not the type that can directly to be close to peoples, when it's come to a new peoples he will quiet and he will observing the situation.

"Hi, I'm sung-kyu" sung-kyu try to introduce himself

"Hi, I'm hyeongtak" the other also introduce himself

"Hi, I'm jaechani" jaechani try to answer them even he feel a little uncomfortable but he didn't show it.

"jaechani, the 3 of us is working on the same place "SUAM CORPORATION" sung-kyu try to open the converstation.

"we are on the financial department, so maybe it's your first time seeing us but we saw you everday but it's seem you always in hurry" hyeongtak said while chuckle.

"aaahhh~~ is that so?? I'm so sorry, I didn't recognize both of you" jaechani say with apologically.

"ahhh~ it's okay, don't worry too much jaechan a" both sung-kyu and hyeongtak saying together.

"thank you" jaechani say while smilling, he can feel this 2 person is a good person.

"So jaechani, are you usually eat here too??? Bcoz we always eat here too" sung-kyu say.

"Ehhmmm~~ I like eating here bcoz in here have many different foods" jaechan say.

"eehhmm~~agree, it's true and you know the foods on our canteen is sometimes really boring" hyeongtak say while eating his foods.

"yaahhh~hyeongtak ah... you can't said it loudly, how if someone from the company heard it and the CEO knows bout it" sung-kyu said while sivering.

"jaechani, please don't tell the CEO about that we talk, okay???" hyeongtak say with pledding eyes.