Chapter 34

Chapter 34

"yes?"

"Yes, I'll never read it wrong; it's the same when my partner chases me. He's obviously a chatterbox, and he's too hard to say more because he's afraid that I'll dislike it." Xu Hongqi smiled happily, "If you want to catch it, Stay, don't let it go; in this life, we women can meet someone who really treats us well, likes us, and protects us."

Xu Hongqi continued: "I've seen many people get married soon, and live together as a partner; can such a life really be comfortable? No one cares, no one loves, no one cares, no one protects."

Zhong Yuxiu fell into deep thought, Xu Hongqi straightened up and returned to his seat.

During a few classes in the morning, Zhong Yuxiu was absent-minded and noticed twice by the professor; after school, she was honored to be called to the office, and Zhong Yuxiu was embarrassed.

Professor Ding, who led the first physics class, looked at the students standing in front of him, but did not speak, making Zhong Yuxiu's heart shudder.

"Professor Ding, it's my fault that my mind wanders in class."

Only then did Professor Ding retract his gaze, "Since you know you're wrong, let's talk about it, why are you distracted."

"I'm... thinking about the details of the new project." Zhong Yuxiu reluctantly chuckled, "Professor, I want to take a leave of absence, the new project takes time; I recently got a clue and want to retreat."

"Any new projects?"

Zhong Yuxiu nodded, "Yes, I am studying a kind of car this time."

"Car? Small car?" The first thing that Professor Ding thought of was the small car. The production of small cars in their country is not high, and many of them are imported from abroad.

"It's not that kind of thing, I want to study a kind of vehicle that is similar to a bicycle."

Professor Ding drew a picture of a motorcycle in his mind, "Like a motorcycle?"

"Between motorcycles and bicycles, I want to study a car that has a combination of power storage and fuel consumption; it is safer than motorcycles, more convenient and faster than bicycles, and has sensing functions to avoid dangerous objects." If possible, she also Want to create a map function.

"This kind of car..." Professor Ding's old face was slightly wrinkled, and he had a guess in his heart, "Forget it, I won't ask more. I heard from Principal Guo that you have developed sensors and chips; The robot is assembled, and it is very important to you. Are you sure you want to take a leave? Once you fall off the course, it is difficult to pull back.”

Zhong Yuxiu nodded firmly, "I'm sure, I'll come back to class after I've successfully researched it."

Professor Ding hesitated and remained silent for a long time. On the one hand, he was concerned about the students' studies, and on the other hand, he was worried that he would miss the students' research.

"Professor, I know you are worried about my academic problems. I don't think you need to worry about this problem. During this time, I am not only doing research, but I have also read all books in the physics category in the library. You can ask me for a test. If I can skip grades, can you ask me to take a leave of absence?" Ten years later, the first class of college students will not have a second-year class; if she can prove that her knowledge exceeds that of her peers, then she no longer has to worry about her academic failure.

"This is a good way." Professor Ding thought again and again, and said, "You go back first, and I will give you an answer tomorrow."

"Okay, Professor Ding."

After leaving the office, Zhong Yuxiu is lucky to be able to come back, otherwise, the professor's impression of her will not only become worse; she will be lectured if she can't say it. .

Went to the classroom to pick up the textbook and went home, and met Yan Rushan outside the school again. The eyes of the two collided. Zhong Yuxiu was a little embarrassed and looked away unnaturally.

Yan Rushan said, "Let's go, let's go back to the compound together." He turned around and started walking.

The two walked one after the other, and after a long walk, the compound was in front of them, and Zhong Yuxiu spoke again and again.

"Brother Yan, you don't have to wait for me next time. I often have something to delay."

With such an obvious refusal, Yan Rushan stopped, turned around and stared at her, with dark tides in his eyes, "I can wait."

"That's a waste of your time. For us, time is knowledge, our heritage, and our future." Zhong Yuxiu sighed, she didn't want to fall in love, "Our main task now is to study, for our career, Work hard for yourself and your family in the future.”

"I have already planned the future." Yan Rushan thought about it in the class and came to a conclusion that Zhong Yuxiu had understood his intention; in this case, he would not let her back down, "My future has you."

Facing Yan Rushan's serious eyes, Zhong Yuxiu was dumbfounded.

Yan Rushan approached step by step, "I majored in finance, and I will be a businessman in the future; in the countryside, before you appeared, my goal was to become a successful businessman; after you appeared, I also wanted to be a good husband. "Can be your support.

"You can do anything you want, and I will try my best to be your strong backing; in the same way, I have accomplished nothing now, are you willing to accept me as I am now?"

Zhong Yuxiu kept his head down and was in a state of turmoil; Yan Rushan was indeed a good man, his temperament, ability, appearance, and family background were not bad. With his current connections, he would definitely succeed in becoming a businessman.

"I don't force you to get the answer now, I just hope you don't run away." Yan Rushan's eyes were deep and his thin lips were lightly opened, "We have been together under the same roof for more than a year, and we have a certain understanding of each other; you usually like it. Armed with laughter, gentleness and courtesy, in fact, you are calm and self-controlled in your bones, you are very rational, and you treat feelings...I don't know if you are not enlightened, or do you not believe in the love between men and women?"

His performance was obvious, others could see it, and she was always indifferent.

"Don't say it anymore." Zhong Yuxiu raised her head with a cold expression, "Don't you think so?"

"Yes, I am, but my heart is soft to you, and my blood is hot." Yan Rushan said confidently, "I am not threatening you, nor do I want to force you, I just hope you don't hide from me; There are too many frustrations and misses in this life, and I don't want to miss you."

Zhong Yuxiu's heart trembled, her eyes were stunned, and her mind went blank; he really knew her well, better than the suitors in every previous life.

Yan Rushan turned his head to look left and right, but no one around said slowly: "We know each other, we have common topics, and our thinking fits very well; give me a chance, if I don't do well and make you unhappy, you can Break up at any time."

The warm and sincere feelings burned her heart, Zhong Yuxiu returned home in a daze, and went straight upstairs.

Hao Nan and Tian Shangguo looked at the corridor worriedly. Seeing this, Li Yun asked, "What's going on?"

"We don't know the specifics. Comrade Zhong and Comrade Yan Yan came back together; I don't know what they said, it's been like this since they separated." Hao Nan shook his head.

Li Yun pondered, "Could it be that Comrade Yan and Comrade Zhong said something?"

"What can you say about Comrade Yan's thoughts towards Comrade Zhong?" Tian Shangguo looked confused.

"You mean, Comrade Yan has confessed?" Li Yun immediately reacted, "That's no wonder, Comrade Zhong seems to have no mood for love, and her goal is to focus on her career; however, Comrade Yan is indeed a good comrade, if they It is also a good fate to be able to succeed.”

Tian Shangguo and Hao Nanmo, if they really confessed, would guess that Comrade Yan would be a little confused; Comrade Zhong had no idea in this regard at all, and they were suddenly confessed, one can imagine...