Characters....

Siddharth Shukla:

He is from Rich family and sole heir of whole property.
He is 30 and handsome.

He had been through accident he doesn't even know what he wants but he is behaving very normal in social places because past couple of years he is being trained like that he is not amnesia patient he is like unstable minded person.

One thing never change in him is his obessesive and dominant nature if he likes something then it will be his no matter what.

Shehnaaz Gill:

She is also from Rich family but not more than siddharth. She is 26 and introvert type.

She is very beautiful and intelligent. She also Good in academics. She doesn't raise her voice over her father. If her father says something that will be final for her not in compulsion she will do anything out of love. She doesn't talk to her mother much just talk when it's necessary.

She is very clever and observe her surroundings very well and good analytical skills also. If she loves someone she will obey them without any questions.

Raj Shukla:

Siddharth grandfather who loves him unconditionally and made him as sole heir. He is finding ways to get Siddharth back to his self.

Randhir Shukla and Seema Shukla:

Siddharth's parents. Love their son unconditionally. They have a single child and apple of their eyes. Now they are living like walking machines because their source of joy is not well so they are finding ways to bring back him.
Siddharth father working for his son also as he is not in the state to take the charge up and finding the reason for his son's state secretly

Siddharth mother wants him to marry so that someone will be there with him after them who will shower love and extreme care to him. And she is the only person Siddharth will behave as normal and will obey her.

Lakshman and Anita kapoor:

They are siddharth's aunt and uncle . Anita is Randhir's sister. From past years they are living in Shukla mansion as they have lost everything due to lakshman's carelessness. Anita also praying God to get Siddharth back.

Rocky Kapoor:

Lakshman and Anita's son and siddharth's best buddy. Siddharth has shared everything with him but they studied in different colleges. He is like"I can do anything for Siddharth" as he consider him as a brother.

Riya Kapoor:

She is youngest in family and loves her uncle,aunt Randhir and Seema very much. And she also close with Siddharth.