ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

★★★★★★

★★★★★★

In next two days shivay and anika got ready for their vacation. Naira and anika had went to shopping yesterday for her and shivay. Anika was very much excited for the trip and last two days she worked a lot as next 15 days will be holidays for her. Naira had teased her to no extents.

Currently now anika was sitting in the middle of her bed packing her things. She had many things to do now as of packing and then go to parlour for waxing. She was taking precautions as has a 100 percent garuntee that they wil take their relation to a next level.

Khu: Ani kya karahi hai tu yaha teri parlor ki appointment hai na.

Ani : Mujhe kuch samaj me nahi aaraha hai khushi.

Khu: Meri bat sun to parlor ja. Mein pack kar deti hu teri bags.

Ani: Ahh khushi I love you so much. Now byee otherwise I will be late.

Anika took her bag and phone and drove towards her regular parlor where she visits everytime.

Next day rolled down in a gif and shivay got ready to leave. He went down and hugged his parents and sister.

Sha: Shivay take care of you both and enjoy.

Pin: Ha shivay. Ani ko bilkul bhi pareshan mat karna.

Shi: Ma Papa I know. And Ma i don't trouble her.

Pin: We know. Take care both of you and call us when you will get time.

Nai: Ha bhai. Don't forget to bring the things I told you.

Shi: Yes now. I will take your leave. I need to pick anika and then go to airport. Otherwise we will miss out flight.

Shivay bid bye to his family and sat in his BMW and driver drove towards her house. The condition in her house was also same.

Everyone were concerned about anika how will she live without them 15 days. Anika came down and sighed seeing her family acting like crazy people.

Ani:Mumma papa. Stop everyone.

Avni: Ani. Come here.

Anika rolled her eyes and hugged all of her family. They were giving instructions to her like she is a small baby and going to her picnic.

Ani: Mumma Papa bhai khushi it's not the first time I am going out and living alone. And plus shivay is with me.

John: Baby you are still our baby take care.

Shi: Uncle you don't take tension we will take care of ourselves.

Shivay said coming inside to see the same scenario as his house.