𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲

𝐀𝐮𝐧𝐢 𝐱 𝐒𝐢𝐲𝐞

Sniffling quietly, Auni laid in her bed as she felt her small dog lick her salty tears. "I'm okay nalu, don't worry" she spoke as she snuggled him close to her.

Sighing, she couldn't help but let more tears fall as she was currently going through a breakup. It was semi-mutual, but still took a toll on her. She couldn't understand why the older wanted to spontaneously break up, but respected her decision after noticing that it wasn't changing.

Glancing at the box filled with old pictures and keepsakes from their relationship, she went to throw it out but saw the two tickets for the new african spirituality exhibit in the museum. The couple planned to go that same day, but broke up before being able to.

Pondering for a moment, Auni grabbed her keys, wallet, and the tickets while saying goodbye to nalu. Quickly, making her way to her car, she started it up and sped to the museum.

Pulling into the parking lot, she got out and locked her car while staring in awe at the building. Walking in, she was immediately greeted by a woman behind the desk.

"Welcome love! Are you here for the history of African Spirituality exhibit ?" she cheerfully asked, making Auni nod. "Okay go right ahead" she exclaimed, taking her ticket. Auni followed the signs, as she made her way into the large room gasping at all the beautiful artifacts, sculptures, and paintings.

Going around the room, she looked at almost everything in the room til she came to a stop. Looking up, she came across a painting of a tall woman with dark brown skin and hazel eyes with gold specs in them. Her long locs laid well past her shoulders as the cascaded down her waist.

Auni lost all focus, as she grazed over the woman's features. The woman's wide smile showcased her perfectly white teeth as her humanly fangs protruded. She was painted as if she was licking her teeth in a teasing motion, which quickly made Auni look away.

Reading the small description of the painting it only read "Siye: Only comes when you call"

Scrunching her face up in confusion, she heard a small hello. Looking to her left, she was greeted with a sweet by a small woman who's nametag read "Neytiri"

"So i'm guessing you like it?" she questioned, making Auni nod her head.

"Thank you! It took me a while, she wasn't very easy to work with" The woman spoke, making Auni slowly nod not really understanding what she was saying. "I love the detailing, she looks so...real" Auni stated as she felt like she was in some sort of trance.

Smirking, the woman watched as Auni couldn't take her eyes off the painting. "If you want it, it's yours i have no room for it anyway considering we can't keep out art here" Neytiri stated as she saw her shake her head.

"Oh no i couldn't take this from you. You worked so hard on it, at least let me pay for it." Auni spoke as Neytiri told her no. "It's fine i promise, plus i feel like she'll be better with you anyways" She said as Auni hesitantly nodded.

Smiling, Neytiri carefully took the painting off the wall and wrapped it up for Auni sending her on her way.

Carefully removing the paper, Auni hung the painting in the corner of her room, then stepped back and hummed in approval. Nalu barked happily, running around her feet approving the painting as well.

Picking him up, Auni sat on her bed looking at the painting. She locked her eyes on the details of the woman's body and facial structure. How her hair cascaded down touching her abs & soft v-line. Her legs crossed as she covered her privates.