Chapter 15

Yuveda : Ipayachum thoonga pota....

Jeeva : Iru d...konjam neram pesitu po evlo periya nalla vishayam solirka...

Yuveda : Apo ithana naala nan sonnathu full ah ketta vishayam ah...

Jeeva : Apdi illa ma.. ipadi edaku modaka keta ipa naan enna solrathu..seri atha vidu... edhume enta solala.. epo conform panna...

Yuveda : oru 10 days irukum pa.. Unta than first solanum nu kastapattu intha secret ha hold panni vachan... then I wanted to tell you this news on your birthday.

Jeeva : Chellakutty...Morning Kovil polam okay va....

The next day.......

Yuveda wore a beautiful saree and he was admiring her beauty and she gave him a shirt as a gift which matches with the color of her saree...

Jeeva : Paarah... Nandrigal...

He changed his shirt and they both went to the reception of the hotel..

Jeeva : Excuse me, Is there any temple near this hotel?

Receptionist : I think no, the temples are 2.5kms away from here...

Yuveda : Boss boss inga vanga...

Jeeva : Enna ma...

Yuveda : Kovil ku thana vaanga kootitu poren...

Jeeva : Unaku epadi ma therium iru yaarkitana kekren...

Yuveda : Aii... olunga vaa...

Jeeva went with her.

Yuveda : Boss.. neenga antha receptionist ha sight adika thana pona...

Jeeva mv : Aiayo kandupidchitale...
Jeeva : Haha... apdilam ilaye...

Yuveda : Oh oh... Birthday nu pona pothu nu vidren...

Jeeva mv : Thapicha da parama..

They hired a cab. She said a temple name to the cab driver and asked to leave there...

***************************

Janani : Enga da iruka...

Pradeep : enga irupan... office than.. night shift potutanga di...

Janani : acho... saptiya nee...

Pradeep : Sapten di.. nee...

Janani : Ah sapten... Velaya irukiya enna...

Pradeep : Illa sollu...

Janani : Thookam varala athan summah call panna...

Pradeep : seri papa enna panra...

Janani : Periya papa va Chinna papa va...

Pradeep : Rendu perume than thaayi...

Janani : Periya paapa kooda oruthan kadala podran... Chinna paapa silent ah thoongura...

Pradeep : Paavi call panathu nee.. nan kadala podren nah....

Janani : Ama... Nalla samalika kathukita man nee...

Pradeep : Unna katuna la...athalam thaanaave vanthirchi...

Janani : Total Damaged..Seri naliku free

Pradeep : Free panikalam sollu...

Janani : Oru emergency ah amma appa naliku ooruku poranga... konjam nee variya.... Enaku delivery date nerunga nerunga oru maari bayama iruku... nee konjam koodave iren..

Pradeep :Janani ma ne order podu di ..odane varen...athukunu ipadilam kekra..

Janani : Illa da...unakunu work irukum la...

Pradeep : Athu iruka than seiyum paathukalam... I will be there with you tomorrow..

Janani : Thanks da...

Pradeep : hey chi lusu.. nee poi thungu

Janani : seri da bye..

Pradeep : Love you...

He ended the call.....

************************

Nasrin is now 2½ yrs old. She was slowly healed from that operation. But she was physically weak and mentally a strong child. So doctors advised her parents to give only healthy foods to boost her health.
She started talking a few words like amma, appa and few phrases only at the age of 2. Her parents Basheer and Yasmin were very conscious on their child health.

Yasmin : nasrin inda kaḻikku ( eat nasrin)

she is not opening her mouth to eat

Yasmin : niṅṅaḷ ippēāḷ nannāyi kaḻikkukayāṇeṅkil, niṅṅaḷ valutākumpēāḷ niṅṅaḷ śaktanākuṁ (if you eat well now, you'll be strong when you grow up )

aṅṅaneyāṇēā (அப்படியா என்று தன் மழலை குரலில் கேட்டாள் )

Then the child ate the food given by her mom.
Meantime Nasrin gets wheezing problems sometimes though she cannot breathe properly....

*****************************

Janani : Coffee kudikriya pa

Pradeep : nee rest edu nan pathukuren..

Janani : nee iru ipa thana vantha..
She then made coffee for him and gave...

Hey iniku leave potutiya...

Pradeep : Ama... one week potuten.. unoda delivery ku aprm than poven...

Janani : En da...

Pradeep : Nee thana koodave iru nu sonna....

Few hours later, her parents came....

Pradeep : Apo nan kilambatuma...

Jan' mom : Ingaye irunga...

Janani : dei koodave iruken nu ipa sonna... ( With a terrific voice)

Pradeep : Cheri di... iruken....

**************************

After their visit to the temple they visited a few of the places near Bangalore...

Jeeva : Epadi di ella place um therinji vachirka..

Yuveda : 3years Mysore la thana iruntha... inga nanu en friends elarum leave kidaikumpothu summah varuvom...

Jeeva : Apo nee veetuke ponathu ilaya...

Yuveda : ah poven long leave kidacha...odane vanthutu porathu lam set aagala... vantha romba naal chennai la irukura maari than varuven...

Jeeva : oh seri seri...oor sutri ah nee...

Yuveda : Porukki nu sonna thitta poren nu decent ah sutri nu solriya da...

Jeeva : Therinja seri... 😂

Yuveda then spoke about her pregnancy to her parents and in-laws. All were happy about it. After spending a few days in Bangalore, the two decide to visit Basheer's family in Hyderabad.
**************************

There Janani and Pradeep were sitting and speaking in her room. Pradeep was instigating his wife's swollen leg carefully with warm water. Pradeep got an office call and he was a little busy in that. Janani was reading some books. Suddenly she got a pain and shouted her husband's name. He immediately cut the call and rushed near her. Even her parents came inside her room. There are three days for her delivery date. Her mother said it might be a delivery pain. So she immediately wanted to take her daughter to the hospital. They took Janani to the hospital. The doctors checked her and reported it's a normal pain during pregnancy but also informed them to admit her as she can deliver her baby soon.

They admitted her to the hospital and Janani's mother informed Pradeep's parents as he was with Janani.

Janani was screaming like hell in pain. Pradeep doesn't know what to do. He just chilled his wife not to be worried. After the insertion of IV trips in her hand, her pain slowly eased but after hours she again cried in her back pain. He doesn't want to see her crying like this. He went out and asked her mother to take care for a few minutes.

To be continued..