Jennie from BLACKPINK

Name: 김제니 (KIM JENNIE)
Position: Main rapper, lead vocal
Place of birth: Anyang, Gyeonggi, Korea.
Date of Birth: 16/01/1996
Lenght: 163 cm
Weight: 45 kg
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Pig
Blood Group: B

Date of Birth: 16/01/1996Lenght: 163 cmWeight: 45 kgZodiac Sign: CapricornChinese Zodiac Sign: PigBlood Group: B

• For 5 years, she lived in Auckland, New Zealand and there she was educated at ACG Parnell College.
• One of her nicknames is "Human Gucci" due to dressing from expensive fashion brands like Gucci.
• Trained at YG for 5 years and 11 months. We can also say that she is the first member of BLACKPINK and the longest trainee member.
• She is known as the YG princess within the group.
• She can speak Korean, Japanese, English.
• Fans thought that when the group debuted, Jennie would be the leader of the group. However, YG company announced that if there is a problem, they can solve it together.
• Jisoo is the person Jennie gets along best with in the group.
• She sees Lisa as a younger sister.
• She was cast in BIG BANG member G-Dragon's 'That XX' and 'Black' mv and also cast in Lee Hi's 'Special' song. (Before debut)
• She released a solo album on 12 November 2018.
• She is the fashion icon of the group.
• We can say that Jennie is the BLACKPINK member who loves sports the most.
• She is the 3rd best dancer in the group. She has a own style about dance.