𝚏 𝚒 𝚟 𝚎

...

The next morning I woke up and got ready for school. I guess it'll be the most painful day in school today because I have to tell Ruby about me and Gilbert. When I went out of my bakery, Gilbert stood there.

,,Gilbert, what are you doing here?"
,,I was waiting for you. Can we talk inside for a minute?"
,,we have to go to school, but okey."

We went in and sat down.

,,so,what do you want?"
,,Y/n I know we've just met a few months ago, but I guess I got hidden feelings for you."
,,wait, what? You have a crush on me?"
,,y-yes, I do."
,,wow, I don't know what to say."
,,I want to ask you if you will be my girlfriend?"

My heart stopped for a moment. Was that real? Did he really ask me if I want to be his girlfriend? HIS GIRLFRIEND?!!!

,,y-yes, I will be your girlfriend."

A bright smile appeared on his face, he jumped up and kissed me. I was kinda shocked but in a happy way. I kissed him back, trying to hold back the butterflies in my stomach.

,,alright princess, we have to go to school."
,,stop calling me princess,Y/n."

He laughed and wanted to tickle me again, but I ran out. He started chasing me through the woods until we stopped in front of the school. He opened the door and I went in first to the garderobe. The class went silent and all eyes were on us now.

,,okey enough! Both of you will tell us now what's going on between you two!"

Gilbert was about to talk, but Mr.Philips entered the room.

...

We had break now and everyone stayed in the classroom. I was cleaning Gilbert's lend coat, but then he approached me.

,,hey darling, why are you cleaning my coat?"
,,because it's dirty and I don't want to give it back when it's dirty. That would be too disrespectful."
,,you're too adorable. By the way can you stop for a minute?"
,,sure, but why?"
,,I have something for you, it was for your birthday, but I wasn't here you know."

He gave me a little box. I opened it and there was a golden necklace inside with a 'G'.

,,oh my god, Gilbert that's so cute. Thank you so so much it's beautiful."

I hugged him and he put the necklace around my neck.

,,anything for you my dear."

He pulled me in and kissed me. I kissed him back, but the whole class was now looking at us-shocked. Even Diana looked shocked, Ruby ran out crying and Josie pulled me outside with the girls following her. Josie was so angry, she slapped me right in my face.

,,how could you do this to Ruby you cunt?! You exactly know how much she loves him and now you were standing there with him, kissing! What kind of 'friend' are you Y/n?! Gosh, Ruby deserves better."
,,she doesn't own him. I have an own life like everyone else and just because Ruby loves Gilbert, it doesn't mean that she owned him. He's a human not an object that someone can own, so just shut the hell up Josie!!"

I was so mad that I literally exploded and now I knew that I have to tell Ruby the whole truth even if it's hurts her.

,,Ruby, do you wanna now the whole truth about me and Gilbert?"
,,of course she wants, now speak."
,,I met Gilbert 5 months ago in Wellington and we understood us very well. We got very close to each other and do you know what? I never wanted to show you the letter and it never was a letter from my friend. It was a letter from Gilbert where he told me that he'll come back to Charlottetown. I slept in his bed with him laying next to me. I wore his god damn clothes and we always had fun together. I never told you because I didn't want to hurt you, but now I did and I'm so relieved. Do you see this necklace huh? It's from Gilbert as a birthday gift. Wanna know why his initial is in there? Because he's my god damn boyfriend and not YOURS, so stop crying and hoping that he'll start something with you one day. I know that I hurt you, but that's the best thing I've ever done in my life."

No one dared to say anything. They didn't even made a sound. I just turned around and ran away.
————————————————————————

So hawdies, I've made an decision. I'll give you my Snapchat name, so if you have questions to my story or any chapter, you can add me. I always answer fast, but not when I'm in school and I build up flames so if you want to ask me questions or raise your snap score, you can add me.

snap: @lara_vzns