the gang

San: 17, is kinda lazy, korean, very smart, knows two languages (Spanish and Korean), loves kimchi tacos, kind to others, has funny humor, dry texter, and loves shiber (his plushie).

Wooyoung: 17, very popular in school, is overall a nice person, sometimes judges, loves roblox, sleeps a lot, has two besties (Jongho and Yunho).

Seonghwa: 19, the oldest, babies Hongjoong a lot, is stressed 24/7, works 2 jobs, and has 3 kids (Wooyoung, Jongho, Yunho).

Jongho: 16, is a fiesty mf, gets what he wants, kinda a bitch when you first meet him, loves ballads, and wants a blonde bf.

Yunho: 17, taller than the eiffel tower, fashionable, forgets easily, gets along with everyone, and is secretly gay.

Hongjoong: 18, the mom of the popular kids, is friendly with some people, secretly talks shit, known for red hair, all the girls like him, also babies Seonghwa, and very gay.

Yeosang: 17, introvert, doesn't like the popular kids, very serious, gets comfortable if you only like Emma Watson (joke), and also loves to sleep.

Mingi: 18, friends with Yeosang, lives for ice cream only, has deep voice, loves to rap and produces his own music, also kinda hates the popular kids, and is very chill.

Very short but informative introduction for the members, you'll get to know them more when the story unravels.