Chapter 5--My Ankle, Your Nose

Chess, Sebastian and you ran to the park. You triped over a rock and fell to the floor. Chess just kept running but Sebastian noticed you were on the floor and he helped you get up.

"Thank you blonde boy" You said gtting up "Ow!" 

"What happened? Are you okay?" Sebastian asked you.

"Oh no yeah I'm totally fine!" You said trying to stand up by yourself but you couldn't . 

"Forget it, I'm not fine"

"I was waiting for you to say it" Sebastian laughed.

He helped you get to a bench and sat you there with your leg up.

"I think you sprained you ankle" Sebastian said looking at your ankle.

"Well, shit. Thanks for taking me to the bench blonde head" You said.

"Oh. A new nickname, great" Sebastian said before looking at the amazing view they had.

He gasped in shock. He had never been to this park. And he had never seen this amazing view of the city.

"You like it?" Chess asked his friend.

"Oh my God, how have I never been here?" Sebastian said.

You just chuckled at Sebastian's reaction.

After a few minutes and after Sebastian's discussion with Chess about who kept the guitar you all went home.

Chess couldn't carry you because he had the two guitars in his hands so Sebastian offered to help. You and Sebastian kept basically flirting on the way home, and Chess was making gagging sounds all the time.

"Thank you for helping me get here blondie" You said trying to stand up by yourslef.

"Wasn't a problem at all" Sebastian said still grabbing you by the waist.

"Bye" You said limping you way to the front door of your house.

"Oh wait I forgot something!" You said limping your way back to Sebastian and grabbing his cheek.

You leaned onto him and kissed his nose.

"A payback for the help~" You said.

Sebastian just stood there in shock with his face all red like: 🧍‍♂️

"That was unexpected coming fom you" Chess said to you after you got to your room.

"What do you mean?" You asked changing into your pijamas.

"I mean that you are all like: 'I hAtE lOvE aNd i wOnT gEt A pArtnEr EvER' and then you go and do that. It was very VERY unexpected" Chess said not looking at you.

(We love respectfull Chess💕)

"Haha so funny Chess" You said trying to get in bed. "Ow! Aah!" You said almost falling.

Chess catched you before you fell into the floor.

"Be carefull" He said getting you on bed. "You okay?" He asked worried.

"Yeah I'm fine" You said.

"Oh God, your foot got so red and bloated...that's bad. I'll get you some tea and some ice for that monstrocity of an ankle you have" Chess said getting out of the room.

"Thanks Chess" You said.

...

Hey guys! Sorry I've been gone for so long. I was very busy with a dance and singing presentation I was in yesterday. But I'm finally free! Until I have my play in a couple of weeks. Sorry! I'm just in a lot of activities.

Also, sorry for the short chapter. I'm literally writting this at 4am 😜💋

Well, that's all guys. Bye love ya!