Introduction

THE ALHAJI BARAU'S
Hajiya Fatima - Mother of seven, a worker and a business woman .
ALHAJI Barau - An officer and husband to Hajiya Fatima , father of seven .
Asiya - First daughter of the barau's and a passionate cook , loves to read .22 years of age . Studied Economics and now serving in Katsina state .
Hauwa'u - second daughter , tallest of them all . 19 years of age , studying international relations. And has a very good passion on Fashion designing .
Safiyya - third born of the house and the slay queen of the house . 17 years and a social media influencer , studying Business administration in a well known university in 100lvl .
Umar - Known as Khalifa and the only boy of the house .  15 years of age in senior secondary school years.
Rahama - The clumsiest of them all and liked by all . 13 years of age in junior secondary school years .
Bilkisu - She does what she wants . Very pretty and 5 years of age in primary one .
Aisha - the baby and last born of the house called Auta by some and eesha by some very cute , 3 years of age in nursery 1 .

We will get to introduce and know some new people from here so brace yourself for what's gonna come later .

This is my first ever book and it's kind of a reality mix with my imagination . So sorry for the typos . I will welcome and correction please and critics , by won't tolerate bad language and insults , if you're not interested please kindly leave . Thank you as we start .  
Love you'll and don't forget to like and comment .
XOXO...