Chapter 9: Yoriichi 0 and a nickname.

C o m m e n t  f u n n i  h e r e, The best funni will be added in next chapter.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bell: "Everything hurts..."

Y/n: "You learned all the 5 forms. The ninth is the only one left."

Bell: "What happeed to the other 3?"

Y/n: "I don't know myself..."

----Timeskip----

Kyojuro: "Y/n! Become my tsuguko and I will help train you!"

Y/n: "You do realize I just need total concentration breathing constant, right? What do I get from training under you?"

Kyojuro: "Once your training is complete and a hashira retires, you will be the next hashira automatically due to the incident from lowermoon 6!"

Y/n: "Sure, I guess... What about Bell though?"

Kyojuro: "Bell is strong, but she doesn't believe in her powers! She believes her powers have to come from leveling up! Considering us demon slayers aren't part of a famillia, we know that we can be strong from training! Once you complete total concentration constant, you will train like heck!"

*Y/n looks at his paper.*

-------------------------------------------------
Y/n Stats:
Lvl 3

Str 4: A926

End 4: S726

Dex: B500

Agi E̸͓̠̥̜̺͎͌̉͐͌̏͒́͛͝r̷̛͙̮̻͖̘̹͍̗̹̺̂́̀̔́͋̈́̎̑͊̅r̷̢͚̗͚͓̜̬̟̩̰̮͔̼͋̎͛̒̅̇̊͆̽͘õ̴̗̳͖̂͆͊́͗̆̊̔́̊̕̕͘r̷̡̢̙̱̩̮̖̰͙̂̽̅͑͆̓̊͠͝: C̵̝̥̀̃̂ą̸̛̘̲̮̰͔͚͎̾̽͛̇͋̒̃̔́̿̄͜n̵̡̥͙͎̼̠̫̯̘̺͔̺̼̈́̈́͒̓͌͋̎̏͜ͅ'̷̢͖̭̻̪͕̦͙̉̌͂͗͗͛̒́͛̅̎͑͂͘̚ͅt̸̰͖̮̭̦̫̼̯͑̓̏́̈́́̾͝ ̶̛̯̮̙͍̪̥͖̀́͐̐̓ç̴̝̻͉̠̘̭̮̙̯͑̅̈͆͌̍͠a̶̩͒l̵̢̨̢͓̞͔̱̭̥͓͉͖͛̈́́c̵͍̘̳̺̦̳͌́u̶̗͖͚̙̻͎͕͙̫͎̺̱̳͇͋͑̀͗͊͘͜ĺ̵̡̧̰̳̞̰̫͚à̴͔͇̳̺͈͓̠̟́ͅt̴̢̥̫͈̲̣̺͎͈͖͊͋́̎̈́è̸̡͈̫̺͓̊̾̉̒̈́̈́̓̓̚̚͝

Magic: C100

Luck: B-

Abnormal Resitance: F-

Escape: B

Magic:
True Sun breathing (Say in your mind):

Skills:
Slayer mark

Selfless state

Weapon:
Sun sword / Nichirin Blade

Familia: Hestia
---------------------------------------------------------

Y/n: "I see, I must train till I almost die. Till I feel like I want to die or quit multiple times."

*Y/n gets up and starts walking to the dungeon.*

Kyojuro: "You going to go think?!"

Y/n: "Yes, by the time I'm back I should have a clear answer."

*Y/n goes into the dungeon and goes to floor 10*

Y/n: "It seems quiet... something doesn't feel right."

*Y/n dodges a giant punch and cuts the hand off.*

Y/n: "A minotaur?"

*Multiple minotaurs come out from the rocks.*

Y/n: "Well this is just great..."

*Y/n launches himself at the first minotaur, cutting it into multiple pieces.*

Y/n: "Sun breathing, 9th form, Dragon sun head halo dance..."

*The minotaurs were easily cut into many pieces. Y/n then picked up all of the monster cores.*

Y/n: "That was easy... Eh?"

*Y/n notices something in the wall.*

Y/n: "What is that?..."

Y/n: "What is that? A robot?"

*Y/n grabs the robot out from the wall and starts messing with it.*

Y/n: "How does this thing work..."

----Timeskip----

*Y/n turns the key all the way.*

Y/n: "Huh, nothing happene-"

*One of the wooden swords hit Y/n and sends him flying into the wall.*

Y/n: "Of course, 6 hands that mimic sun breathing at the speed I'm supposed to be at. Of course, that makes a lot of sense."

*Y/n sighs and gets up. The robot flung itself at Y/n and started a spin attack. Y/n parried the attack but couldn't get a counter attack in*

Y/n: "It's moving too fast to counter... I have to be faster."

*Y/n begins moving faster as his mark begins to glow.*

Y/n: "I need to find an opening."

*Y/n gets hit again and does a counter attack.*

Y/n: "That's it. I need to become faster. My breathings won't work unless I go as fast as possible."

*Y/n continues to try to use his breathing but he is too slow to attack.*

Y/n: "Faster."

*Y/n keeps getting hit over and over again but continues the assault.*

Y/n: "Faster!"

*Y/n's attacks begins to create a circle of fire, the robot's attacks begin to slow down, at least that's what Y/n sees.*

Y/n: "It's moving slower? I won't question it, I just need to decapitate it..."

*Y/n blocks a wood sword and it snaps fully in half.*

Y/n: "Dancing Waltz!"

*Y/n appears behind the robot and decapitates it.*

Y/n: "That was... close, that was the hardest thing I ever done..."

*Y/n sees a sword inside of the robot.*

Y/n: "Huh, oh cool. I'll give this to hephestus to see if she can fuse it with my current sword. It's kind of rusted."

----Smoll timeskip----

Bell: "Why did Hestia make my nickname 'Little Rookie...'"

Y/n: "Nickname?"

Bell: "When you get to level 2 the gods give you a nickname."

Y/n: "Where's mine?"

Bell: "You got 'Yoriichi' which means one fate or one destiny... You're lucky you got a good name..." 

Y/n: "Oh..."

----End----

Plan: Finish the first season of this and move to the next series, once one season is done on that one move back to this one. I'll keep doing this until I either get bored or the books are finished.