1.

__________________

𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬. 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬.
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ::
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
• 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
• 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓
• 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆 𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒. 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄.
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏, "𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞."

Hello. I bet you weren't expecting this. My life has never been anything good, no luck, no good omens, not any fortune either. My life was doomed when I met them on that fall evening. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate everything that Kisui and Jikami have done for me. However, sometimes I wish that I had died on that cold pavement in Osaka. I'm nineteen right now and I'm studying at college. It's not the best, financially and everything, I can barely pay rent with my payments from the assassination corps. Anyways, I doubt you're interested in some depressing life history, everything seemed to change on this one winter evening..

...

It was a cold evening on the streets of Osaka and he left a cafe with a hot chocolate and a bag with a hot meal. He sighed, feeling a bit of pain loom over his shoulder. He had just spent the last of his money on something to eat that night and he was overdue on his rent as well. Why can't Kisui raise his payment already? It feels like he's only killing people for minimum wage. He shuffled around in his pocket for his phone, snatching it out of his pocket and letting the bag he was carrying shift to his wrist. He checked his phone as countless messages started to pile in, and multiple messages from his roommates in a group chat started to flood his phone. Messages like 'Where's Namida??' or 'Hey Namida, hurry up and pay the rent.' Exactly what he needed this evening. He was already sleep-deprived and moody, he didn't need anything else ruining his evening. However, he has the most amazing luck ever.