Chapter 10

Ellie's POV

They had already explained to me what happened last night and what we are going to do.

We are about to enter the island when Edmund came to me. He turned me to face him, his both hands in both of my shoulder "be safe" then walked  away.

I turned around and saw Lucy walking up to me smirking while crossing her arms and shaking her head teasingly. I stuck my tounge at her then go back to my attention to the island.

----------(bear with me lol, time skip to the fighting one)

All of us were busy with the commotion going on and the ship being waved by waves. Edmund accidentally thought of a creature and not only a creature, a big freaking creature.

The thing were already following Edmund. Edmund was currently at the mouth of the dragon at the ship when the creature bite the dragon thing.

"Noooooo!!!" I shouted

The creature moved backwards but then Edmund was still at the dragon thing.

"Yeahh!" I shouted like an idiot

Edmund stuck his  glowing blue sword to the creature which made the creature moved backwards then fall. The clouds were slowly turning to a normal cheery clouds.

Once we got out of the what so called island Edmund came running over to me then throw himself to me which made us both fall down and making the others laugh. He then suddenly closed our gaps when he suddenly kissed me, I was surprised at first but kissed back sending whistles towards us. We pulled away and stared at each other then laugh.

"Hey!" Someone shouted while Edmund helped me stand up. We walked over to where someone shouted only to see the old Eustace which made me smile.

Everything is going back to normal.

A/N
Sorry if its short. Its just I'm loosing interest at this story that's all that's why I'm finishing this book. Thank you for all the support you gave me and the reason I continued this story. No, this is not the end there's still another chapter and an epilogue