Final Part

Your bestfriends Ji Yeonhee was celebrating her eighteen birthday party, in which she invited your entire grade to her mansion, being the richest kid in the school.
Wooyoung and San were playing some games out there, as you were with yeonhee, but someone approached her resulting in you to be left alone by the kitchen counter.
Chugging down the alcohol in your hand, when somebody grabbed your waist and made you turn towards them and started kissing you aggressively.
You were quick to find out it was Jungwon.

Someone dragged you from him and a punch landed on his cheek resulting him to fall backwards to the ground.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL! I SWEAR TO GOD, I'LL KILL YOU JUNGWON! DON'T EVER TRY TO THREATENED HER OR TOUCH HER! I'M ASKING NICELY, IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN, I CAN'T ASSURE YOU THAT YOU'LL BE ALIVE OR NOT!"
Wooyoung shouted these words to him and grabbed your hand and started walking out of the mansion.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" Wooyoung asked concerning.
You just hugged wooyoung tightly.
Once you calmed a little,you looked in to his eyes and apologised him.

"Why are you apologising, I should be the one apologising, I should be the one to protect a angel like you. I promise I will never leave your side and this will never happen. Now come on stop crying"
You nodded.
"Let's eat your strawberry ice cream".

THE END♡!
×-----------------×
Thankyouu for reading this! Hope you guys liked it! And if there were some errors do let me know as English is not my first language.

HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT! 🌸💫