18th birthday

March 20

-Gaga's POV

It's Laurie's debut today!!!we're all here at Joanne's except for Tara,we're here since 5:00 in the morning.I hope our plan is successful.

Were here for finishing touches like balloons,preparing foods,and arranging the table.Taylor helped me to tie the banner.Diana is still sleeping in my dad's office since they had a couch there and said she's comfortable on it..."babe.the cake's here" Taylor said."oh let them in and tell to them that put it in the fridge"i command."okay"he said and smiled "thanks!!"i said.It's 6:00 pm.we need to get ready before 6:30 pm."okay guys.thank you for helping us and make this event possible.and now were done! we need to prepare for her arrival...we need to turn off the lights and hide.if you heard the bell.Taylor,and other assigned crew will turn on the lights.understood?i want everything is smooth,clean and lastly perfect"i said and they all nodded.

Lauren's P.O.V.

They're not here since morning,only here is Tara.it's my 18th birthday and they're not here.even my Best friend. Tara and i go to shopping on the afternoon and she bought me and emerald green gown.it's sleeveless,long,with diamonds,and it looks like so EXPENSIVE.It totally fit on me.and oh!It's Versace!!!and she bought me and expensive looking Chanel High heels.It's emerald green too.6 inches,omg how can i walk in these?!

"Laurie you need to wear what i bought for you..i mean it's your special day tonight."Tara said .. i smiled at her "okay.I'll go and change"i said and run upstairs.I opened my closet and find my gown.oh here.and i wore it."perfect"i said in front of the mirror.i wore my new high heels and emerald earings."Honey are you done?it's 6:15 pm" she said..why do we have to hurry?" yep I'm done.." i said and walked downstairs."You look absolutely gorgeous!!okay sit here.and i will give you a make over"she and and i sat on the couch..

"DONE!"Tara said and i smiled.she give the small mirror to me and i look so beautiful!! my brown hair is lazy curled but romantic with white floral headband.my eyeshadow color is green with black mixed.thin eyeliner.and red lipstick."wow.Thank you!" i said and hugged her."You're welcome..okay let go?"she asked.i looked so confused."where are we going?"i asked to.."just don't ask..c'mon let's go!!!" she said... she locked the door and we rode elevator...then got in the car.."hi sis!!" said Alex.."oh hello sis!!"i hugged her "okay ladies,ready to go?" Tara asked. "yep" i said "i thought you're on L.A.?"i asked to Alex."yep but i'm here!!"she said.and we laughed.

Tara's POV

to:Stefani<3

"On our way..be prepared in 5 minutes.OKAY?xoxo"and i hit send

From:Stefani <3

"all done!<3

Lauren's POV

Alex suddenly covered my eyes."where here!" i heard Tara said.they helped me to get out of the car and i heard a bell.Alex removed her hands on my eyes.and the light started to turn on."SURPRISE!!!!!" they all said.i can't believe they did this for me OMG the colors are emerald!!! and so many visitors.it's like 200 the others are my college classmates."OMG I'm speechless.thank you!!" i said and kissed mom,dad,grandma,grandpa,Natali,Tara,my bestfriend,and my sibling....Diana <3 "c'mon have your seat" mom said i smiled and get up on stage.and sat on an emerald green and royal looking couch.

"the debutant Ms.Lauren Kinney!let's give her mom a wonderful speech.plase welcome.Mrs.Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta-Kinney!lets give her a big round of applause" the host said and they clapped so i am too.

"I remember when you came to me and your dad's life and you where still 12 years old.We met on the ArtRave.And the hangout with your dad,i remember that you save us.How can a 12 year old do that?..." she looked at me and chuckled.I chuckled too. "it's been 6 years.whoa i can't believe!you've already grown up.My beautiful,lovely lady.we love you my daughter.i love you with all my heart and soul.don't forget that you beautiful.be brave.follow your dreams we're all here for you honey..." she continued.a single tear rolled down to her cheeks.she's crying.and felt a tear too.yeah I'm in tears."i wish you all the best.Happy 18th birthday princess,you're free!!!"Mom said and hugged me.Tara gave us tissues.thanks God my make up is waterproof."thank you for that mom.i love you." i said and she gave me a little box.i opened it .it's a locket.with me and Gaga on the right side and Taylor and Diana on the left side."it's beautiful.thank you."i hugged her once again.and she exited the stage.

"thank you for that precious speech Mrs.Kinney,and now let us all hear the dad of the debutant...Mr.Taylor Kinney"the host said.dad entered the stage and kissed me on the cheek and approached the microphone.

"hi my princess!tonight is you're free 'cuz you're 18.i can't believe how far you've come.I'm so proud to be your dad.you're a smart kid.1st in class.as always.a kind girl. industrious .beautiful. i love you my daughter.I remember the first time you called me dad.oh that's the awesome word i heard on that day..i hope that you don't change.happy birthday my daughter"dad said and gave me a medium size box."open it later" he said and i hugged him.."thank you"i said."you're welcome."he said and exited the stage.

"next,Ms.Diana Joanna Kinney." awe,she looks so adorable!she's in an emerald green dress and hair hair in a bun.

"hi sis,happy 18th birthday to you.i love you so much.please don't stop playing unicorns with me and aunt Tara.you're the best sister in the world!"she said and ran on me..i hugged her tightly.she gave me a medium box and kissed me on cheeks.

that night was so memorable.and i liked the cake tho ...we all partied all night until we get tired.i love my family so much.the 18th roses and 18th candles..i wasn't prepared for this party but this is the best party i'd ever had in my entire life!!!

***************************************************************************

A/N : after 543234567898 years.finally updated.sorry for the late update.i've been so busy in school and totally forgot about this...i hope you like this chapter :) lot's of love <3 peace.. xoxo...feedbacks really appreciated... please vote silent readers it really means to me :) <3