Red stuffs

Today is officially the worst day in my whole life.
This morning when I woke up, I saw something that was so disturbing. I was like "Mom, come here!"
" why are you being so histeric?"
" I wanna ask you, am I really having period for the first time?"
" well, honey I think so"

Now I've been told by my friends that having this stuff is not so great at all. This is a hard responsibility that girls have to take. Well I DONT NEED MORE RESPONSIBILITIES! I HAVE ENOUGH FROM SCHOOL.

Btw....
After mom told me a little speech about that stuff, I take a shower and get ready to school. At school I hang out with the girls, and as usual Brittany, Francine, Crystal, and Rue was mocking me and teasing me in front HIM, Beck Clinton, the most AWSOME,NICE,SMART guy I've ever met!

I know that they did that on purpose those chicks ra always trying to match me up with Beck, but I don't even think that he likes me. He must like other girls, especially girls like Maggie. Maggie is my best FRENEMIES ever.

However, today was a complete different scene
Beck: hey Lindsey , uum do you think you wanna sit with me in the audiotorium later
Me: what are we even doing there (trying to sound strict)
Beck: me and the guys want to say something to you and the girls
Me: fine about what?
Beck: Two words
Me: tell me nerd! You're getting on my nerves
Beck: Valentines Day Danc
Me: that's three word
Beck: whatever, don't be late okay I'm expecting you the most.

After I finished talking Britt asked me," so what's up?"
" nothing they just asked us to meet them later on"
" what with Oswald, Austin, Ray, and Stevie?", Rue asked
" yes with your crush Stevie , Britt's crush ray and , Crystal's crush Austin , and Fran's crush Oswald."

So at lunch me and the girls skipped lunch, we went to go to the audiotorium. When we are going there we met Mary LaCroix. Although she is the most popular gal she is the biggest jerk and is a low educated student.
"What's up dork" , she said to me 'NICELY'
"Just chilling and why do you even care! You ditched me, your BFF for those skinny skanks that worshiped you like you're a queen or sometin"
" hey ! I just want to CONGRATZ you on the period thing and tell you that you got a little 'red ink ' blob bearing all over those cheap jeans"

I was mad
Who does she think she is
Sh is nothing to me.
Like I need her in my life

So I went to the bathroom and clean myself up. I called the guys that they could talk about the Valentines thing by Skype, since I was having a sleepover with the girls.

After school I dropped the girls and told them to came around at six. Then I go to Starbucks, I just need some times alone. After finally getting my latte, I went to sit in a chair around the corner and just totally sulking at the floor,

When I was getting my bag, my iPhone fell to the floor. Suddenly a similar -looking pair of muscle hands grab it and give the phone to me, I see a similar -looking pair of blue eyes and the nerdy glasses. He was ALAN JACOBY. Then he sat with me and we chat for a while.