𑁍 𝟶𝟺 | 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚎

[ 04. barbie ! ]
" I heard you vampires crack. I do enjoy the noise of cracking "

Jane and Alec stare at Aquamora as they take her to a room she can stay in

Jane and Alec stare at Aquamora as they take her to a room she can stay in. They had never seen a Siren before. They didn't even know a Siren can have a motherly bond with a vampire. Aquamora noticed them staring but didn't say anything. She looks at them which made them look away instantly. She chuckles at them amusedly.

"What?" She asks them with a small smirk. "I hope you guys aren't scared of me. There's no ocean to drag anyone in." Aquamora says not knowing it would make them look at her shocked. she liked to joke sometimes. Her humor wasn't as funny as she thought. She looks at them again confused. "I'm not going to drown you guys, I was kidding." She says laughing.

"Anyways, is it nice here? I think it's quite terrifying." Aquamora says gagging. The ocean was her home and there was no ocean nearby to swim in. To let her tale out. She knew that Caius was her mate and she knew the risk of leaving. So, leaving without Caius wasn't a choice. Perhaps she can drag Caius with her to the ocean.

"It actually is quite beautiful here in Volterra. You just got to explore all the right places." Alec tells Aqumora. "We could show you the city if you'll like." Alec tells Aquamora who nods, smiling. She wanted to get to know the twins. Aro had stated that she had a motherly bond with the twins.

For Sirens, their children were very important. Over time become very possessive of their children. They would kill hundreds if they hurt their children. It was an instinct for Sirens. Aquamora has lived on land and in the water for many years and she still hadn't had children. It felt wrong but now she knows why. She already had children, they were just waiting for her to come.

"There's no oceans near by but there are rivers." Jane tells Aquamora. "Near the woods though." Jane says as they turn the corner. "You could ask the Kings if you could visit the rivers. I'm sure they would allow it." Jane tells Aqumora who had been tracing the walls with her finger. She looks at the twins who were already looking at her with big eyes.

"I'll love to see the rivers, although I don't think they'll be as amazing as the ocean. I love the ocean." Aquamora says beaming. "We should go one day. How fun would that be." Aquamora says clapping her hands excitedly.

"Also, what's with the creepy vampire, Aro? Why is he so energetic? I've only seen a few humans that were energetic, they were high though." Aquamora says suddenly. Alec snorts making Jane hit his shoulder. She puts her lips together to stop herself from smiling.

Every vampire could hear them all over the castle. In the thrown room Felix and Demitri smile into their palms while Aro was offended by what Aquamora said about him. Aquamora of course didn't care about what she says. She likes to speak her mind. It sometimes got her in trouble. Like when she had a run-in with a witch. She insulted the witch making them try to kill Aquamora but Aquamora was too fast. Let's just say, the witch is deep down in the ocean.