Chapter 1:Plans & Veldora

Rimuru open his eyes looking at the surroundins. As Rimuru inspect the place with {Universal Perception} he see some hipuke herbs that filled some parts of the floor with magisteel that scattered throughout the floor and some parts of the wall, the whole cave is brimming with Veldora's magicule that causes some monster to spawn and the lake that he remembers well, reminiscing how familiar this place is and The very place where he met his sworn brother,he couldn't help but smile. He kept on looking around checking if there's anything that changed the moment he time traveled. Once he decided that nothing is different he went to his [Imaginary Space] To come up with a plan on how things will proceed. After all he doesn't have time to mourn, because he's mind is being filled on how to save his friends.

Rimuru: "Hey ciel, quick question, you said before that we can increase their change of survival if i made them stronger correct?"

Ciel: <<That is correct, Master>>

Rimuru: >>If we made them stronger than the original won't that change the timeline?<<

Ciel: <<It wont change the timeline, we can make them powerful little by little>>

Rimuru: >>I see, I guess you're right. Even though i want them to get stronger by themselves,i dont want that to happen again. And if its you who comes up with this plan then i guess all i can do is to trust you<<
'If we fail, i dont think i am confident enough that i can retry it all again but i guess the only i can do now is to make sure that they will be strong enough for our upcoming enemies'

Ciel: <<Thank you for trusting me Master, I wont fail you this time.>>
'I refuse to do so'.

Rimuru: >>What about the Ogre Village? Cant we do something to save them?<<

Ciel: <<Master, saving the ogre village would change the timeline drastically>>

Rimuru: >>Oh...I see<<

Ciel: <<Master, Do you wish to change the timeline or would you prefer for it to be the same as before? At least before the battle with Yuuki>>

Rimuru: >>That's the thing Ciel, I dont know. I want to make sure that my friends will survive but i also wanted to save those we cannot save before<< 'Like Shizu-'

Ciel: <<Like the Individual Name:Shizue Izawa?>>

Rimuru flinched when ciel uttered those words, the name of someone that died right before his eyes, the name of the person who he was indepth with. Shizu the name of his Destined One. Rimuru want to save her, oh how he wanted to, However if he changed the timeline too much there's a huge possibility that occurrences and incidents that happened in the original timeline would not be the same. While he is pondering on how his actions could potentially change the timeline for the worst, Ciel broke the silence.

Ciel: >>Saving Individual Name: Shizue can change the timeline Master, However we can prevent these by making sure Shizue Izawa doesn't get known in the outside world<<

Rimuru: <<Really? But.....Are you sure that its the right thing to do? And what about the Ogre Village?>> Although happy that his partner support his thought about saving shizu, He still have doubts about it.

Ciel: >>You can be selfish if you want Master, and i can make sure that after you save shizue, she wont be known to anyone else besides you and/or your people. You can also save the ogre village, I already have a plan in regards to them<<

Rimuru: <<Thanks Ciel, I appreciate it>>. Ciel didn't comment on his Master's Sincere Thanks to her. However there's a Noticeable blush on the Manas face.