The jog

Coachella was coming up and you wanted to look fit for your outfit. You decided to jog every other day and you felt so much better. But... there was another reason you loved to go on your routine jog. You always got to see HIM!!
The boy in question was James Maxwell, and you were eating that candy up. You first discovered him on Tik Tok, and you noticed you lived in the same building as him. ( From here on we are gonna try to switch to first person) As I was running my usual route I was still daydreaming. The last thing I remember was tripping on a pebble and I bumped into this guy. He helped me back up hastily, and when I went to look at him I noticed it was James! I could barely form any words but I didn't have too, he did it for me! "Hey, are you okay? That looked like a nasty pebble" said James. " Yeah I'm alright I just rolled my ankle but just talking to you about it makes me feel better.  " sorry I forgot to introduce myself" said James.  " Oh no worries I know who you are I follow you on Tik tok!"  " Oh that's so cool I get to meet a fan" said James.  " so would you like to run with me I owe you one for catching me?"  "Sure" James said.  We both ran for another mile before we decided to stop.
" So I wanted to ask you would you be interested coming back to my place? Your pretty cute and funny" said James. This is moment I've been waiting for my whole life!
"Sure you lead the way!" We head to his place and I notice he has a big house. I'm not surprised because he is an "Accountant" and looks like a pretty good one at that! 
As soon as you get in the house you notice something in the air, it almost felt like a lust. You turn to James and he's just sitting on the counter smiling at you.  "Hey I'm sure if your a fan you must enjoy my "accountant" work.
"Yes I do you are very sexy!" Well it's always been a dream to film with a fan? And we are a bit stinky maybe we could shower?"  This is it the thing you've wanted most in your life and it was on a smooth platter.  " yes, if I'm being honest it's what you've wanted ever since I saw you!"  " well we have some work to do then 😉"
" one more question what is your preference?" Said James. " well I honestly love the feel of both hopefully that's okay?" " ofc it's ok said James" " it makes everything more interesting.
We start walking towards the bathroom and the whole way there my dick is twitching very hard to the point it's painful. The whole way there I stare at his beautiful ass as it sways in those tight bottoms. We finally make it towards the shower and her turns it on to warm. You turn to him and he goes in for your first kiss. You make out for what feels like an hour but it's been about 5 mins and you start to slide down his pants and remove his shirt until your both just into your underwear. He finally looks at you with a nod of approval as you move yours hands down under the band and grip his throbbing cock. It feels bigger than it looked in the videos. You completely pull his briefs down until you see him like this.

He shiver from the now released springy wood. "It's bigger than it seems on of" " people tend to say that about me" you slightly start to jerk him and and cup his balls. He moans at the feeling and you decide to take it all the way. You shove the length into your mouth and suck on the tip until he's moaning in bliss. You decide that it isn't enough and you want him badly.  You take his length even farther until his nice brunette pubes are touching your face. You take a moment to take in that manly musk. You then slowly  retract it and the reinsert it back in and you repeat this until  you feel his balls start to tingle. " Im close let me pull out" James said. But you were already to gone and wanted him more than anything! So instead of taking it out you swallow him deeper  and suck him harder. The tingling sensation in his balls gets more intense and as you suck in one last time he blasts his milky spunk all down your throat. And you stare him in the eyes the whole time.  After he finishes he instantly looks upset with guilt. "What's wrong James? Did you not like it?" "No sweet heart I loved  it, but I'm just upset that you didn't get off. " who says we're finished" "I'm not done with you, follow me to the bedroom" you hold his hand and pull him towards the bed. "I have this in my bag and I would like for you to put it on. He's now wearing this.

 "Oh my gosh I look so hot in this" "Yes, yes you do"As he's still admiring himself i walk up to him and with all the strength i have i pick him up

"Yes, yes you do"
As he's still admiring himself i walk up to him and with all the strength i have i pick him up.  I  throw him on the bed and spank his ass. " Now you were very naughty so imma show you a lesson. I start by spanking his sexy ass until it leaves a red mark.  He moans every time i take a swat.  " Now lay on your back and move to the edge of the bed" "Yes daddy he finally replied"  "Now your gonna get this pretty cock some attention and your gonna lube it up all nice and good for daddy."
Okay James said. I watch as he moves his pretty lips to swallow  my throbbing shaft. His mouth feels so good and warm around my cock. He swirls the tip with his tongue and gags purposely but gracefully on the tip. "You sure know what your doing" he doesn't answer but he gives you confirmation with his actions. As you say that he snuck one of his fingers in my hole. You were surprised as he found that bundle of nerves in one push. He then would slurp and gag while scissoring my hole until I  felt a sensation in my balls. I didn't want it to end so I pulled him off my throbbing veiny cock.  "Now your gonna ride this cock until we both cum do you understand?" He shakes his head yes and climbs me " i close my  eyes and kiss him passionately until I  feel  that  ring of tissue around my cock. He instantly starts moaning and groaning as I  slowly move inside of him.  He starts pushing more and more trying to fight for dominance over the situation. He then started riding hard back and forth up and down moaning my name. He also scratched my back. " Daddy please, best that hole up fuck me so hard nice and good." And with that you start thrusting until you feel your balls right against his taint. "Daddy please I'm so close I wanna come all over your stomach.   "Me too baby I wanna be inside you and fill you  up so good." " cum in me daddy make me full I want you to fuck so hard I can't walk." As you start jerking Him as he rides you you feel that familiar pressure again. And right as your were about to announce your release he pulled you in for a nice passionate kiss. He moans my name one last time and released his nice hot sticky load all over your stomach. And as I maintained my lips against his I loaded his inside with this big load. I moaned his name so kid the neighbors could hear. And the last thing I heard Jim's at before we fell asleep was. " I'm glad I took that jog"