Part 2

"Don't keep me waiting pretty-boy!" Barbatos said, turning the handles of his motorcycle, putting the music on and doing a long, show-off turn. The beautiful black and silver motorcycle with chains and metal detailing.

Mammon sort of stood next to him, looking at the sleek, pretty vehicle. Barbatos leaned back and flipped the patterned foothold. The small metal piece connected to the vehicle had a diamond sun pattern in the corner, giving the flowing western pattern on the piece a touch of identity. Mammon liked that they were similar. It made him feel less guilty that he was such a scumbag.

"What'd I say, princess? We don't have all day for you to check my bike out" Barbatos repeated, pulling Mammon in, pulling him in by his back. "There's nobody out, you know, I'm not gonna hit anybody."

"Yeah, yeah jackass. I'm getting on!" Mammon put his foot on the pedal, leaning forward while putting on the helmet Barbatos gave him. Barbatos cold jacket felt cold as he put his arms around his waist. Mammon regretted the drink as he felt blood rush to his face.

The motorcycle started and Barbatos pulled out of the driveway down the hill, making the streetlights race by their heads as the bike ran down the hill. Mammon felt Barbatos move with the bike. When he suddenly jerked to the side, Mammon whipped his head, following his movement.

The buildings suddenly enveloped them, instead of the sparse, spaced out buildings it was suddenly 10 story high buildings framing the stars. The bright lines that must've been stars anyways.

Barbatos knew the route by heart, easy enough to sleep while driving. His eyes dart to the alley, and he turned sharp through, laughing as Mammon shrieked and held on tighter and tighter.

- - -

Mammon got off and immediately went back to admiring Barbatos's bike. Barbatos stood taller next to him:

"If you take my bike ill kill you" Barbatos said, putting his hand on Mammons shoulder. Mammon shifts his gaze back up to Barbatos. Stifling a satisfied laugh, Barbatos swung his leg back around and started walking. Mammon tailed behind, fast jogging to catch up with his the quick long strides Barbatos kept up.

The scenery was drab, as the endless gray of each new room, hallway, stair, door, was just some boring color. Barbatos stuck out with his green hair, and his sharp shoulders, the clean fitting sleeveless shirt that hugged his hips.

When Barbatos stopped Mammon leaned on the wall while he started unlocking the door. His calm focused face left Mammon lost for breath, much less words.

The door clicked and Mammon had to look away, ruefully. He got in the door, he sat to take off his shoes, watching as barbatos took off his biking coat.

A couple seconds after he took off his coat and relaxed his body. Barbatos let out a sigh, grabbed a little bottle and swallowed the contents.

A few moments go by. Leaving the past behind. The room becomes eerily still, except for Barbatos. His eyes kind of vibrate, and eventually come to a stop.

Eventually Mammon leans back, opening his mouth slightly and Barbatos's lips crash into his.

Mammon grabbed at the back of his shirt while Barbatos kept their lips together for what could have been hours. Neither of them would have cared.

- - -

Light hit his eyes and Mammon awoke as if it were an alarm. He sat up slowly and looked at Barbatos.

"Fuck, that actually happened." He cursed under his breath. He found his pants and pulled them on. Mammon walked out to find the kitchen, he couldn't make much but he could find something. He found some eggs and mixed them. He looked around and found some peppers and greens.

It'd be enough.

The hangover might as well kill him for the solid migraine it was punishing him with. The food was ready quickly enough. He set the table in the way Lucifer told him. The last thing Mammon wanted was to make Barbatos think he couldn't do anything for himself.

Once the water was on the table he woke Barbatos up. Barbatos looked up at him, gave a sly smile, and propped himself up. "So, was I the best you ever had princess?". In answer Mammon rolled his eyes and walked out.

The food was good, and the water helped their hangovers.

"Ugh, this is the best I've felt in a century!" Barbatos sighed out. The table was cold and the water was warm. It didn't matter much though.

"I don't think I have clothes" Mammon said, realizing being brought back in time with nothing but the clothes on his back has its pitfalls.

Barbatos smirked at him and said "wear mine, I'm not that much bigger than you" he picked up the dishes from the table and starting wiping then off.

"I can't believe you. I'll take up your offer though smart-ass" Mammon took to finding something he could wear.

Barbatos smiled back at him once he opened the door, wearing the ill-fitting clothes. The shirt pulled at his chest. At least the cut out shoulders left his shoulders safe.

The cocky played across his face. Mammon got pissy and kissed it off him. They both pushed into each other as if trying to pull their bodies into one. The two were like magnets as they stuck together. A low noise brought them to their senses as the chair fell down.

Mammon pulled Barbatos back in, kissed him hard, and pulled up the chair. He looked back at Barbatos, breathing out the question:

"Can I stay with you again?"