The start

*Ding dong!*

There was a ring at the doorbell.
George opened the door and saw a tallish pale man with a duck hat and blue clothes.

"Hello?" George said, questioning who it was.

"Hello!" The tallish man said
"Have you seen a man with a smile mask, blonde hair, tall man around here?

"No, why?" George said curiously.

"He recently escaped from prison and is very dangerous, oh wait i forgot to introduce myself! I'm Quackity!" Quackity said seriously but not at the same time

"Oh, ok.. and nice to meet you Quackity, I'm George!"

"Well George, stay on the lookout, here is my number in case you see him and call me if you do" "Quackity said

"Ok, bye Quackity!" George said politely.

George became curious and ran up stairs to search "tall man with blonde hair and a smiley face mask". When he clicked enter on the keyboard a news article came up about a man named "Dream" that escaped prison and was very dangerous, the picture matched the same description Quackity had given him.

*In Georges head*: He is sorta hot.. Wait- am I simping over an escaped prisoner?? Ofcourse I am..

George facepalmed and turned his computer off because he was about to go to bed, as he had work in the middle of the night.

George arrived at work about 5 hours later, at 1 am. He was a bartender at a club. As usual he got into his bartender outfit and started serving customers as usual, except, this night felt a little.. different. He felt as if someone was watching him..

As the night went on, Georges anxiety and paranoia faded in and out.. when his shift ended he left to start walking back to his house with even more paranoia than before. Then he suddenly ran into someone.. They were wearing green clothes, they were tall and had blonde hair, they also had a smiley mask hanging on their hip **It was the prisoner**

George started backing up and saying "please don't hurt me.." in a quiet and scared voice.

"Dont worry.. I wont hurt you" "Darling" the prisoner said

"As long as you make me a promise, you give me your phone number AND you DO NOT tell Quackity. Capichue?"

"Y-yes" George said grabbing out a piece of paper and scribbling his phone number down and forgetting the prisoners name

George gave the piece of paper to the escaped prisoner and left in a hurry. Once he got home he slumped on his bed with a sigh of relief, that he was safe. He made sure to lock all the doors and windows before sleeping.