regrets

"can i take you for dinner tonight,please dont say no" this is just ringing in your mind right now and there's jungkook standing for your answer eagerly . Now you obviously wanna get exicted and say yes but you dont want to look weird so you reply " yea sure!" and you see a cute smile on his face as he murmurs something underneath " thank you y/n , i'll text you the dress and time  " he says and you nod as he leaves your sight for his work . 

Now you gotta go work too its not like your free being a junior doc , so you start your usual shift but before that you had to call hana to tell her about this dinner date jungkook asked , excitedly you call her  and she picks up 

"hello y/n shii how may i help you?             

                                                                            "hello hana , first have you taken your tablets ? 

"yes yes but why'd you call your usually busy once u reach hospital , any problem?"

   "oh nooo , i called you cause jungkook just asked me for a dinner tonight ,  i am soo freakin  happpyyy!" you say as u jump at your place doing some wiggles and moves

"wah, yah he better not do something this time otherwise he'll die from my hands" she says making you chuckle 

"chill , he won't he asked me genuinely, im sure he wont disappoint me this time" you say 

"i'm just worried y/n  , i just hope things dont become too messy that he wont be able to clean it" she says

"i know , i hope so too anyway i'll hang up take rest " you say as you hear a bye and hang the call .

You finished your work pretty early , so that you could dress up well it was around 6 pm and you were getting ready to leave but you hear jimin calling out for you " heyyy waittt , you need to give these to hana she has weakness so it'll help her be active slowly " he says making you smile because of how caring he is towards her " yea suree jimin" u say " also tae wanted to visit her , i dont know he's been intrested in her since the day he saw her " he says laughing " arent you gonna visit jimin?" you ask  " i will with him today once you leave for dinner " he says giving u a smirk basically teasing you and after this convo you reach home .

you get ready nicely , and keep checking yourself in the mirror if you looked pretty and if jungkook would find u pretty too . Your phone buzzes with a text it was jungkook and u open it to see what it was 

Jk: um heyy y/n , Gangnam-gu, Dosan-daero 45-gil  
restaurant name is  ryunique . I'll be at the roof top 

                                                                               you: yep , I'll be there soon ! 

you text back and check yourself once more in the mirror, you hear the door bell ring you run to open as you predict it might be jimin and tae and as expected it was them with flowers and chocolates. "okay guys i'm leaving your guest is in the living room have fun!!" you say to them you can see taehyung searching for hana with his eyes you chuckle at his curiosity" yes y/nie enjoyy tooo" both say and you leave. 

You reach the resturant, going to the roof top and the waiter approaches you asking for the reservation  you say jungkook's name and they show you the table you walk towrds it but you dont see any sign of jungkook there . You sit down thinking he might have gone to the restroom .

it's been an hour since he's not here , you think that hes probably stuck in some work he'll be here soon , the waiter approaches to take an order and u say nothing except water . as the time passes you start feeling bad for why he isnt here . And in the end its the resturant's closing time and so you have leave , you walk out and sit in your car and jungkook calls you .

" hello?" you say with disappointment  , "i'm so sorry y/n i was stuck somehwere and i couldnt come to you " he says making you angry this time " if you were busy , you could have called jungkook i wouldn't have waited for you till now"  he doesnt utter a word " i'm sorry but ji-eun was drunk and she called me so i had to go pick her up an- " you cut him off for this ridiculous excuse " seriously jungkook , nvm we're friends after all it doesnt if we dont go out its not like i'm someone special " you say and hang it up before he talks . 

you drive back home , you wanna cry but also you dont want , you didnt want to be vulnerable for this shit . But you waited till the end and all he cared was about his drunk friend , you felt a knot in your throat telling you to cry it out . you enter inside and you see them watching a movie and you just go to ur room not able to face them with this state . "y/n?" jimin calls you out suspecting something wrong you dont reply back and just leave . all the three come in and check on you this time " y/n what happened? " hana asks but you dont reply another question and you would break into tears "y/nie what's wrongg?" jimin and tae ask and u start crying and tell them the matter . 

Hana obviously reacts aggressively  , jimin and tae have a very disappointing look they ask you sorry on behalf of jungkook but it doesnt matter anymore . nothing of their words would it was now up to you to choose to love him harder and get hurt or leave him . 

To be continued ~~

so what do ya'll think y/n 's gone doo? i'll be updating more often noww i wanna finish this book  . I'll update new chapter soon till then enjoy thisss!! 

take care and stay safe<3