Chapter 1

"Oppa! Why did she leave me??? She knows I can't live without her.. She-she could've just called me.... I didn't know she was going through this much... Why? JUST WHY?" cried Y/N hugging the grave stone of her sister.
"Y/N please.... Stop taking the guilt on you.... It's not your fault... Irene wouldn't want to see you like this... " Croaked Jin trying his best not to let his tears fall.

He felt the same guilt of not being able to protect Irene in her hard times. He could feel Y/N's pain as he knew the pain of being an orphan... He remembered the times she told him how excited she was to have Irene back in New York...

I went towards Y/N who was at the balcony sipping from her wine having a beautiful smile on her face... I got confused seeing her smile because she is generally a very cold person...
"There must be two reasons you are smiling, one: you must have hit your head somewhere... Two: you must be in love... Did you finally get yourself a boyfriend huh?" I asked smirking. She scoffed at my words. " You just had to come here and break my dreams, oppa!" "OH MY GOD! My little sissy is daydreaming about her boyfriend huh?" I teased smirking and wiggling my eyebrows. "I always had a suspicion that you were born without a brain... But thanks to you, i got a clear answer." "You don't have to flatter me so much... I know that I'm smart" "I meant to say that you were born brainless and you always will be" I took some seconds to register what she said to me and when I've realised I looked up to meet her eyes but didn't find her in the balcony. I closed my eyes and opened them again "YAH! YOU BRAT! WAIT TILL I GET YOU! YOU WON'T EAT HOMEMADE FOOD FOR ONE WEEK FROM NOW!" Then I heard some stumbling and the next thing I saw almost melted my heart. But I still kept my stern composure and looked at her puppy eyes.
"Oppa~how can you do that to your little sissy...hmm? You know that I can't live without your food! How could you?" She started whining. "Yah! Ok fine. I forgive you." She just took a second to fix her cold expression. Wow! "Now, you gotta tell me why you were smiling creepily staring outside." Her eyes softened again. "Aah that.. that's actually I recieved a phonecall from unnie this morning.. She's coming back" she said smiling ear to ear. "Really?" "Yes... I'm so excited... I want to show our company to her... She would be so proud of me."
He closed his eyes feeling pain in his heart. He hugged his sister who was bawling her eyes out holding her sister's gravestone. "Let's go"

She sat on the luxurious couch and stared at the TV. Though her eyes showed sadness, her face remained expressionless. She was watching the TV, but her mind was wandering through the memories she shared with her unnie.

"- very heartbreaking day for the owners of Bae industries and corporations. We recently recieved a news that the eldest sister of Bae siblings suicided due to some unknown reasons. Though she didn't live here in New York-"

She switched off the TV and sighed heavily laying her head back on the support. Tears again started flowing from the corner of her eyes.

Y/N! PICK UP THE DAMN FUCKING PHONE! DID YOU HEAR-

"Hello?"
"Hi ma'am... We found out something in the post mortem".   She gripped her phone tighter and more tears started flowing from her eyes.
"What did you f-find out?"
"Sh-she was r-raped n-numerous times. H-her vagina was completely destroyed. Her body had many marks. It was like she was tortured and abused very brutally. We also found a letter in her-"
"A letter?"
"Yes ma'am, it was addressed to you and Mr. Bae Seokjin. We didn't read it-"
"I'll be there in 5"
"Ye-"

Beep.

She quickly threw on a coat and grabbed her car keys.
"OPPA! DON'T WAIT FOR ME. EAT AND SLEEP"
"YAH! WHERE-"
"I've recieved a call from the mortuary. The reports are out. I'll be late. Don't wait for me"

"Goodmorning ma'am.... Would you like a-"
"Cut the crap and give me the letter"
"Y-yes ma'am"

Y/N's POV:

He came back with the letter in his hands. I signalled him with my fingers to leave me alone. He bowed and left me alone.

I then opened the letter with my trembling hands. Her handwriting still very neat.

To my dearest Bunny and Oppa,-

She used to call me bunny... There is no one to call me like that. The thought itself made my eyes watery. I had to rub my eyes to clear the blur from my sight.

I hope you are doing fine. I really want to come and hug you guys. If you are reading this letter that means that I'm already free from the hell I'm living.

I saw a dried tear drop after that line. Though it smudged the gel on the paper, i could read it. She must have been in so much pain.

I'm not ok. They are raping me everyday. I can't bear this humiliation anymore. I don't want this. It is paining so much. I'm not able to walk.

It is not one person who raped her. It looks like they are a group of people. I clenched my fists imagining the pain she went through.

Bunny, forgive your unnie for being a coward. I failed to be strong. I can't bear this torture anymore.

Can you both promise me one thing? I just want revenge. My soul is seeking vengeance. Vengeance from Kim Taehyung. All of them were involved in this. They raped me everyday. Don't kill them. Make them regret every second of their existence. I wish you both best of luck.

I closed my eyes not able to read one more word. If that is what my sister wants... Then I'm ready.

      Kim Taehyung, count your days.

"Oppa! Pack your bags. We're leaving for Korea."
"Why? What happened?"
"Can you handle the truth?"
"Just tell me"
" Read this. Unnie wrote this letter before dying"

I could see the sadness in his eyes. He was heartbroken reading the letter. Suddenly his eyes filled with rage. He hugged the letter tightly to his chest.

"Let's go Y/N"