Chapter 3

Y/N's POV:
I woke up in the morning and looked at the time.

Half past seven.

I get up from the bed and drink a glass of water and head to the bathroom.
I then go to the closet to pull out some innocent looking dress so that I can grab his attention today. I don't go around looking like a nerd.

     I'm worldwide hot, you know?
After that I drank another glass of water and went downstairs. Jin was sitting in the dining room. Waiting for me. He looked lost in his thoughts. He is thinking about Unnie. I decided not to disturb him and quietly sat down on the chair opposite to him. He noticed my presence and tried to put on a smile.
"Y/n? When did you come here?"
"Just now"
" Oh... Let's eat the breakfast"
We turned our empty plates and grabbed our forks ready to eat. When we looked into the plates they were still empty. That's when the reality hit me. Unnie used to serve us everyday. I then looked at Jin. He looked like he was expecting the same. My eyes filled with tears. I blinked my eyes to get rid of them.

I will kill you Kim Taehyung.

After we finished the breakfast I got up and took my backpack and made my way outside the mansion. I entered my Mercedes-Benz and wore my sunglasses because it is sunny today.

I arrived at the University.

Not bad but not good. It's small compared to the school I used to study in New York.

Here I come Kim Taehyung...

Kim Taehyung's POV:
I arrived at the University with my friends. Today I was surprised because all my fangirls and fanboys were running into the school. It was like they were following someone. Did some new boy come to the university? Is he more handsome than me? It can't be. I won't tolerate that. Only I should get that attention and popularity. My thoughts were cut-off when Bam Bam waved his hands infront of me.
"Bitch, wtf is wrong with you?"
I glared at him.
"I- I mean Tae what is wrong with you?"
" What's all that fuss about?"
" Dunno... Jungkook's finding the information"
I spotted Jungkook coming towards me while talking in the phone.
"Speak of the devil" Bam Bam rolled his eyes.
"What's up Jungkook?"
"New girl. Rich. Beautiful."
I smirked.
" Let's see if she's worthy to become my toy"
"Guys, I thought you changed. Don't you remember? Irene-"
I gave him an intense glare.
"Don't talk a single word about her. No one should know about this secret."
They all nodded. Then we made our way inside the campus. I then heard some whispers. I know they all are talking about me. But as I went closer, I realised they weren't talking about me. They were talking about the new girl.
"That girl was really very beautiful."
"Did you see her waist? Oh my god-"
"I never saw such a beautiful girl in my entire life. If she doesn't have a boyfriend, I'll make her mine-"
"Have you looked at yourself?" She sassed with disgust.

Hmm. Interesting.

We then went to my class. I was devastated not hearing the usual screams of the fangirls.
"Did you see that new girl? Oh my god-"
"Don't even talk about her. I'm melting here"
"I officially resign as the loyal fangirl of Kim Taehyung. I'm lesbian for that girl"

Seriously 😒?

Then the door slammed open revealing our class teacher.
I put my legs on the table and placed my hands behind my head leaning backwards to show my arrogance. I heard some squeals. The teacher rolled her eyes. I scoffed. The audacity.
"So students, today we have a new student. Please welcome her."

Then came the new girl. My breath hitched. I-i-is she r-real?
"Bro, you're drooling."
I got embarrassed and fixed my posture.
I again looked at the girl. Beautiful would be an understatement, she is a goddess. Dark blue eyes. Sharp small nose. Red heart shaped lips. Small waist. And those long fucking legs. Oh my god! She will be the death of me. She is really the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. She is the epitome of perfection.
She then bowed to the teacher.
" Please introduce yourself"
"Hi guys! My name is Kang y/n. I'm 20 years old. Please take care of me." 20 years old? Isn't she too young? Nevermind.She then smiled. Oh my god! Is that a smile? That damn bunny smile. Wow!
It really did things to my heart. I was just staring at her. She then suddenly made an eye contact with me. There was something in her eyes. I wanted to look away from her because the intense eye contact made me blush. But I was held captive by her eyes. There was some indescribable emotion in her eyes.

(Ignore the blue thing around her eyes)She then tilted her head and smirked at me

She then tilted her head and smirked at me. Sh-she just smirked at me. Is she planning my death or something? I stared at her wide eyed. She then looked away. Oh my god!

Y/N's POV:
He wasn't actually that handsome.
(I'm so sorry ARMY) But certainly more handsome than all the males here. I looked into his eyes. I remembered that heartbreaking letter. Her pain. Her tear drop. I will make him regret every fucking thing. I smirked thinking how I would play with his poor heart. He was looking at me wide eyed. I thought his eyes would pop out of his socket. I then looked away. Same shit. Boys drooling. Girls drooling. Remaining animals glaring. I scoffed. I'm worldwide beautiful, you know?
"You can sit beside Jungkook. Jungkook! Please raise your hand."
A cute looking boy raised his hand. If it wasn't for the information I would've thought he is innocent.
He was looking like a tomato. I went towards him smiling my bunny smile.
Well bitch, here I come. I'll end your fucking pathetic life.

Jungkook's POV:
I'm sitting beside her? Wow! I might die from heart attack. She was really looking like some fallen angel. Her blue eyes enhancing her beauty. She then smiled her bunny smile and made her way towards me. Her smile making her look like the most cutest girl in the world.
She then sat beside me. Her scent was enchanting. I closed my eyes inhaling that smell. I really wanted to ask the name of the detergent she uses to wash her clothes.
She then looked at me and licked her rosy lips in nervousness. Oh my god! Can you not do that? I might end up kissing the hell out of her.
"H-hi Jungkook. It's nice to meet you"
"H-hi... You're 20? Aren't you too young to be in this class?"
"Well-"
"Ok students, I'll take my leave now"
Then came the most annoying teacher of the whole universe. She then looked at the whole class and her eyes landed on Y/n.
"She is the most annoying teacher of this school. Just don't mess with her."
I whispered. She smirked and nodded her head. I had a very hard time not to get distracted by the smirk on her perfect lips. I got confused.
"Why are you smirking?"
She chuckled.
"She is interesting. I want to mess with her"
I looked at her wide eyed.
"How does she teach?"
"Well, I never listened to her classes. So I dunno"
Suddenly a flying chalk came towards us. I got scared and covered my face with my hands in reflex. I was waiting for it to hit me. But it never came. I slowly peaked my head through the gap of my hands. I was shocked would be an understatement... I was flabbergasted.

           Y/n caught the chalk.