Chapter 16

•Klaras POV•

Today is Magcon and im so excited! From the last shows ive been in, everybody was really sweet to me and it was just really fun to be in. But im gonna be with Laken most of the time because this is her first show and she my little sister so i need to look after her, just in case. But i know Hayes will do the same but he is the legit one in it so. But i think they will like her, who wouldnt?

•Lakens POV•

Today i am wearing a black tank top crop top with white high waisted shorts and white converse. And i put my hair in a high messy ponytail.

I go downstairs and lay on the couch. I have a headache so i just closed my eyes.
"Babe you alright?" Hayes says picking my legs up as he sits down and puts my legs over his thighs.
"Yeah i just have a headache. I get headaches when im nervous." I say while holding my head.
"Dont be nervous, they'll love you. Come here." He says. I cuddle up next to him and he kisses my forehead.
"I love you." He says very softly.
Awee.
"I love you too." And i kiss him.

•Klaras POV•

I am wearing a grey tank top with a cream colored cardigan with tribal high waisted shorts. I put my hair in a cute loose french braid. Then i put on my white sandals.

"Hey babe does this look okay?" Sammy says walking in the door.
He is wearing a black American Eagle shirt and jogger pants with sperrys. damn.😍
"Dont you look cute." I say walking up to him and grabbing his shirt and kissing him.
"Thank you. You look absolutely beautiful as well." He says in the middle of the kiss.
We laid on the bed playing with eachothers hands and just talked for awhile.
"Klara?" Laken says knocking on our door.
"What?" I say getting up and opening the door.
"Can we talk?"
"Yeah sure."
So we go outside on the porch swing and sit down.

{A/N I KNOW I SAID THEY ARE IN A HOTEL, JUST PRETEND THEY ARE IN A BEACH HOUSE}

"Whatcha need cheecka?" I say.
"Okay im really scared. Like how did you control your scaredness? I dont want them to think that im really scared or nervous!"
"Okay okay calm down. You'll be fine. I just had to get over being nervous and just had fun. Hell, my first magcon was crazy. I told you about that right?(she nods) well just have fun and be you. Thats all it is really."
"Okay thank you." She says hugging me.
"Yep. Les go inside its to windy out here."
We laugh.

I go back upstairs to our room and go back to cuddling with Sammy.
"Everything okay?" He asks as he put his hand in mine.
"Yeah shes just nervous." I say.
"Remember your first magcon?" He says smirking.
"Yes. Its was horrible, then amazing." I say kissing him.
"Psh why was it horrible?"
"Hmm let me think, my crush said he doesnt like me and i was balling half of the time-"
"But then i asked you out,so."
"Still."
"still nothing. Were together and thats all it matters." He says kissing me again. We made out for a long time and it started to get heated.
"We have a little time..if you wanna.." I say in between the kisses.
He stopped kissing.
"Are you sure? We can wait?"
"No i want to." I say.
Im kinda nervous..ive never did it before, but i do want my first time to be with him.
{{A/N IF YOU DONT LIKE READING SEXUAL SCENES THEN DO NOT READ}}

I got on top of him and started making out with him again. As we were still kissing, i took off his shirt and he took off my shirt and stared. I kinda felt a little insecure, so i tried covering myself but he stopped me.
"You are beautiful okay? Do not feel insecure. You are perfect just the way you are." He says. I felt better so we kissed some more and he unstrapped my bra. I let him feel them and those things. After a little bit of that, I un-buckled his pants and took them off. He turned me so i was on the bottom and he took off my pants and panties. He took off his boxers and grabbed a condom and slipped it on. He went into me and i felt alot of pain. I didnt want to scream but it just felt bad.
"It'll go away i promise." He says after he kept going in and out and then as he went a little faster it begin to feel really good.
"Damn." I say into moan. He moaned and we both reached it and layed on the bed.
"That was amazing." I say still breathing hard.
"Oh my gosh yes." He said as well.
We got our clothes back on and went downstairs and we eventually left.
I looked at Laken in the car and she was looking nervous out the window. I was sitting beside her.
"Hey. Remember what i told you?(she nods) dont be nervous okay?"
"Okay."(anyone think of tfios?)

We got there and there were already so many people here, damn.

We went backstage and did our tradition. Playing truth or dare before the show.
(Skip game Dont feel like saying everything)
Nobody really had to do anything important.
"Shows on in 2 minutes." Bart told us.
Here we go!

Lakens POV

IM LITERALLY FREAKIN OUT. Stay calm laken stay calm.
We got on the stage and everyone screamed. Wow there are so many people!
We all introduced ourselves but Hayes did me last.
"Okay guys, this is Laken. She is my girlfriend and she is new to this so i want yall to be on yalls best behavior with her." He says sounding like a school teacher. Everyone laughed.
"But foreal be nice and just make her feel at home." He looked at me and i smiled. We heard so many "awes".
they all screamed again.
"Now LETS GET THIS PARTY STAARRTEDDD." He yelled in the microphone.
-
-
"THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR COMING! HONDURAS HAS BEEN AMAZING AND WE WILL SEE YALL TOMORROW FOR THE MEET AND GREET." Bart says and they scream.
"GOODNIGHT." We all said and got off the stage.

"Oh my gosh that was so much fun guys!!" I say really happy. That was really amazing.
"See i told you babe." He says as he kisses me.
-
We got back to the house and we ordered pizza and we all watched netflix. It was about 11 and i was really tired so i layed my head on Hayes's shoulder. I fell right asleep.

Klaras POV

Tonight was really fun and im glad Lakens first time was fun. Im glad my first time was fun too.😏

(A/N)

Heyy guyss! So they finally did it and Laken finally got to see how magcon was really like!💁🏼 Thank yall so much for reading! I love yall!!😘

xoxo,
Briibriii💗💗